• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
At this point I would go to Florida LOL. I am going to see what they say today and find out what the hell is going on.
Sponsored

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
I still have a vin, but cotus took away my edd, what's that all about? Still in order processing...

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Does anyone know anything about Plant Constraints? I placed my order 1 Feb and now I am being told that they have no idea when or if my car will get built due to 100% constraints all the way out until week 12?
I think it means there is no additional build capacity for the next 12 weeks, production is full. However don't quote me on that, as I could be dead wrong.

Gary

Last edited:

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
Does anyone know anything about Plant Constraints? I placed my order 1 Feb and now I am being told that they have no idea when or if my car will get built due to 100% constraints all the way out until week 12?
Is this verifiable? I really need to get my build date back or pick another brand. FP chat elephant answer any questions and my private message here was ignored.

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Is this verifiable? I really need to get my build date back or pick another brand. FP chat elephant answer any questions and my private message here was ignored.
Only in the sense that I had a friend who is an independent seller out of state get me the info. I have attached the screen shot he gave me. Apparently we are only in Week 8. Kind of sucks.
S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker Constraints

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Well, my EDD is back. Still 04/05. :)

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Mine came back too, 04/05.

GT - Royal Crimson
401A, PP1, 10 speed, Active Exhaust, Magnaride, Safe & Smart, Shaker

Maybe if those of us who lost EDD's list our options, we may see some similarities to help us understand things a bit better.

MaxHedrm, I see we both have magnaride, which appears to be 100% exhausted in weeks 11 and 12. Perhaps that is the problem????

Gary

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Back here 4/2...

Magneride, pp and nickel luster wheels from the list

Mine came back too, 04/05.

GT - Royal Crimson
401A, PP1, 10 speed, Active Exhaust, Magnaride, Safe & Smart, Shaker

Maybe if those of us who lost EDD's list our options, we may see some similarities to help us understand things a bit better.

MaxHedrm, I see we both have magnaride, which appears to be 100% exhausted in weeks 11 and 12. Perhaps that is the problem????

Gary

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
My EDD returned, and no change to it; still 4/12.

-Saithron-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think I dicovered a bug.
My order is in transit. But Awaiting Shipment ist still not completed in COTUS Checker.
If I check COTUS directly there is a completed date. It's 02.27.18... Since 3 days I didn't get an update.

Rippermac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP A10
Premium GT Convertible
401A Showstopper Red
Ordered 12/28
Awaiting shipping.....finally!! Hoping something weird doesn't happen and it disappears lol

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Convertible
401A Showstopper Red
Ordered 12/28
Awaiting shipping.....finally!! Hoping something weird doesn't happen and it disappears lol
What exterior color? I went blue and showstopper...

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I think I dicovered a bug.
My order is in transit. But Awaiting Shipment ist still not completed in COTUS Checker.
If I check COTUS directly there is a completed date. It's 02.27.18... Since 3 days I didn't get an update.
There are a few possible reasons for this to happen:
  • I've seen gmail failing to send emails to some addresses, but there's nothing I can do about that, google will have to fix their system :shrug:
  • There are three COTUS websites I'm getting information from, the script will use the next link if it can't get anything, and for each link it will retry 5 times before moving to the next one. And we all know COTUS can be finicky from time to time, so there's a chance all links fail all retries. Also, the first link I'm using is the wwwqa link, this one has the most up to date data but is also the most unstable one, so it might not work.
  • And also, it can be just the email address was wrong or the order information you entered is wrong. I've seen this multiple times, such as 1 digit wrong in the VIN and people don't notice it till they send me the VIN in the screenshot of COTUS and I notice it's different from what they registered with the script.

Anyways, if you can send me a PM with your VIN and email, I can check it for you if you want.
Sponsored