• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Is COTUS ever inaccurate in not being current? My car was built on 1/24. COTUS reflects that it is still awaiting shipping. But, dealer told me that it has left the plant. It is still not here. Michigan is not that far from Pennsylvania. Perhaps it is sitting in a large lot where cars are dropped off by train
From past experience dealing with Cotus, transit time is off by a day or two but ironically, Cotus has been accurate for me showing when the vehicles I ordered were delivered. My last Ford order, I knew my truck was delivered before my salesman.
Sponsored

jygoalkeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Mine was built on 1/24 as well but still shows waiting for transit... EDD was 2/7 but is now blank. We probably got caught in the plant shutdown waiting for more cars to join ours on the truck.

PSUpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 V-6 Premium Convertible
Mine was built on 1/24 as well but still shows waiting for transit... EDD was 2/7 but is now blank. We probably got caught in the plant shutdown waiting for more cars to join ours on the truck.
Good point. My car was built on 1/24 with a EDD of 2/9 that went blank. Today, I saw for first time that car was in transit. But it indicates anywhere from 12to 28days! The dealer, however, had other information suggesting it would be in this week as it received some document that the car was now theirs

jygoalkeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Good point. My car was built on 1/24 with a EDD of 2/9 that went blank. Today, I saw for first time that car was in transit. But it indicates anywhere from 12to 28days! The dealer, however, had other information suggesting it would be in this week as it received some document that the car was now theirs
That's great. Waiting for the change in my status indicating it's in transit. My dealer has no other info. 12 - 28 days?! - is that by horse and buggy?

PSUpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 V-6 Premium Convertible
That's great. Waiting for the change in my status indicating it's in transit. My dealer has no other info. 12 - 28 days?! - is that by horse and buggy?
More like slow boat to China. Once the car is in transit status, the corresponding note indicates 12 to 28 days

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
I'm just happy that mine appeared in COTUS for the first time today. Ordered on Jan 18. No indication of build date, etc., but at least it's now in Ford's system.

DukeGaGa, thanks for your hard work in creating the COTUS checker. Registered in the COTUS checker last week, got the email this AM.

Gary
S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker Capture.JPG

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
[MENTION=30915]DukeGaGa[/MENTION]
Thanks!
I got my first email from cotus checker today and it had my VIN# today.
S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker car

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Jesse,

Gonna be interesting to see how ours go, and who gets what first!!!

Gary

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Jesse,

Gonna be interesting to see how ours go, and who gets what first!!!

Gary
Looks like i am closer to Flat Rock. :cheers:

The rail car will have to pass me on the way to you....

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
My order finally showed up on Cotus after 3 weeks of waiting. Hopefully my build date will show up soon.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
[MENTION=30915]DukeGaGa[/MENTION]
Thanks!
I got my first email from cotus checker today and it had my VIN# today.
My friend's car also showed up today, the other Jesse. :D;)

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ford must finally be moving some orders. Cotus checker works I too got an email today with a VIN number. Order date was January 23. I'm excited to see some progress. Thanks DukeGaGa.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Just got my VIN today on COTUS as well. Woohoo! No other info as of yet.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ordered on 12/20 and FINALLY got my VIN today, 8 weeks later, 6 not including the 2 weeks the plant was closed for the holidays. How long should it take for the day count down to appear?
Sponsored