• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone ever hear of this company NYTOP?

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
So I'm in the middle of planning my next money fire for parts, mainly looking at wheels and tires and I decide to see if there are any fender flares for the mustang GT yet, I see plenty of ads for the Mach 1 but suddenly this website pops up: https://nytop.store/ford-mustang-accessories-store

I have never seen this company before but they are selling a bunch of exterior carbon stuff like splitters, rockers, fender flares, they even have a gurney flap listed for the PP wing. Curious thing here is that everything is listed as pre-order shipping Q1 or Q2 2024.

Also to note, the 2024 Mustang is the ONLY car they list, they have parts for a couple Toyota pickups but that's it. Obviously they're a new company so I don't expect them to be supporting a million cars.

My question here is, has anyone bought from this company before? If so how is their build quality and customer support?

Heres a couple promo images from their website:
S650 Mustang Anyone ever hear of this company NYTOP? 11712A87-900F-44E8-ABD3-2194F01257D7

S650 Mustang Anyone ever hear of this company NYTOP? 457CA8E7-271C-4225-8674-CB7D7D1CAF3D
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i have personally never heard of them, but it looks like their site was registered September of 2022 with Squarespace. they claim to be a CA-based company and their contact number is a CA one. no address to see where their business is. looks like it might be run by a user on here @Eric0w because they have it in their website link and the site uses their pictures

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nytop.store
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes!
NYTOP is a fairly new company. We started it originally doing Toyota and Lexus off road products. Within the past year or so, we’ve become fairly well-known within the Toyota and Lexus off-road community.
I am one of the owners of the company. Since I’m a hardcore Mustang guy (I’ve had a 66 coupe, 16 GT350, 20 GT500 CFTP, now 24 Mustang GT)
and this car is so new that there was nothing out there yet when I got it, we decided to design something for it.
Luckily, we were able to get approved by Ford to get early access to the vehicles to 3D scan, so we were able to design the products ahead of some of the other companies.
All of our Mustang stuff is still pre-order only, but they are all in production already, and we are going to be able to start shipping by end of Feb-Early March.
And yes we are based in Orange, CA.

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
We are very familiar with the company and owners! Had the honor of working together on their 2024 GT build with our Project6GR Ten-D Wheel! We have seen their products up close and personal and the quality is on point ! You can tell these products come from an enthusiast who take time and pride in their work! Highly recommend ! - ozzie

OP
OP
agreywolfe

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Ill keep yall in mind when it comes springtime then. Thanks for the reply!

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Hope these guys make something to fix that hole in the inner front fenders!
Sponsored