• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Alignment After Lowering/Spacers

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
What has everyone been using for specs for alignment after installing lowering springs? Shop I talked to today said nothing in the system yet for 2024 mustang. I'm just wondering if he can simply use the 2023 GT specs.

I'll be installing Steeda progressive springs with front camber plates and 1" spacers, so just looking at what can be used for specs on alignment.

Thanks
Sponsored

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
With a setup similar to your on my S550 I used: 2.5 degrees camber front, 2 degrees rear, zero toe front, 6.8 caster, 0.30 total toe rear, zero thrust.
I will be doing the same thing with my S650.

OP
OP

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
With a setup similar to your on my S550 I used: 2.5 degrees camber front, 2 degrees rear, zero toe front, 6.8 caster, 0.30 total toe rear, zero thrust.
I will be doing the same thing with my S650.
Thanks for response and info. Can rear adjustment be achieved with stock components? Again, I only have front camber plates as that drop is more than 1", but rear is less than 1", so I don't have anything for that.

Thanks

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Good question. I did have adjustable lower control arms in the back on the S550, but I was led to believe it was not necessary and the rear had enough adjustment range. I have not verified this info as I already had the parts.

I will not be adding adjustable LCAs to my S650, I'll just get it as close as I can to my spec and that will be it. Camber is more important in the front for what I do with the car.
I used this alignment for track and my tires were (will be) 305 wide all 4 corners and tire wear was even.
Obviously YMMV.
Sponsored