• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket Spoiler Availability?

BraydonReid01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum and I have recently bought a 2024 atlas blue mustang gt. I was curious if anyone knew or had an idea of how long it would take for spoilers to be made for these cars? Also does anyone know what needed to be modified to fit the mach 1 spoiler on the vehicle, I believe that steeda had one on theirs?
Sponsored

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
Will it fit a convertible?

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Will it fit a convertible?
RTR Rear Spoiler fits Coupe and Dark Horse only. Convertibles have the 3rd brake light located in the trunk lid so it's challenging to get rear spoilers to fit.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
RTR Rear Spoiler fits Coupe and Dark Horse only. Convertibles have the 3rd brake light located in the trunk lid so it's challenging to get rear spoilers to fit.
Do you know why the coupes have the lip spoiler all the way across but the convertible's spoiler stops at the edge of the trunk lid? I haven't been able to figure out a reason for that yet. I know the lid is narrower on the convertibles, but the couple spoiler still overhangs the edges so I don't see why the convertible couldn't do the same.

Reactions: BTL

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just waiting for reps of the DH spoilers.

hopefully soon than later.

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
Do you know why the coupes have the lip spoiler all the way across but the convertible's spoiler stops at the edge of the trunk lid? I haven't been able to figure out a reason for that yet. I know the lid is narrower on the convertibles, but the couple spoiler still overhangs the edges so I don't see why the convertible couldn't do the same.
it is due to the antenna location I believe

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Yeah everything is taking too long.

maybe companies throught the s550 stuff would work and it didn’t and hopefully now they’re scrambling to make stuff.

A lot of money being left in the table…. This shit is supposed to be ready to go at launch

Reactions: BTL

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Anyone know of a way to get a dark horse spoiler? They look fantstic.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
You can order one through ford but it’s 2000+ for the spoiler alone then another 700+ for the gurnee flap
Yeah I saw that one. A bit more than I'm willing to spend. Here's hoping it gets easier to obtain or someone makes a copy cat. Anyone know if spoilers for s550s can be fitted to an s650?
Sponsored