• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

A Passing in the Mustang Family

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I am not sure how many here are familiar with the Mustang Owners Museum in Concord, NC. Unfortunately another member of the Mustang family posted this yesterday regarding the passing of the founder, Mr. Steve Hall. I met Steve for the first time in 2019 at the first Bullitt event and many times after that. He was truly a great man who persisted through tough times to make the MOM a must see visit for any Mustang enthusiast.

Sending prayers and good thoughts to his wife Mischelle, and daughter Ashley along with the rest of Steve's friends and family. He will be sorely missed by us all.😢😢

S650 Mustang A Passing in the Mustang Family Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 12.29.36 PM
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Met Steve several times. This is so sad to read.

God Speed Mr. Hall, and thank you.

Freedom-Rider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013Mustang
Steve was a great friend, first met him when the Museum was just a thought was there with him thru all the ups and downs to get the Museum up and open. He never gave up and the Museum was his passion. I would hope that as fellow Mustang enthusiasts you wold do what ever you can to support the Museum as a tribute to Steve Hall.
Rest In Peace Steve

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
sorry to hear this. i too have met Steve at Ford Carlisle....always greeted me well and had good conversations. i am one of the founding members of the MOM. hope things go well for the family and that the legacy lives on.... who will be running the MOM in NC? future plans?
would like to visit one day with Family.....
he will be missed.

S650 Mustang A Passing in the Mustang Family IMG_0994
Sponsored