• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

777 Mach 1 bumper conversion for 2022 Mustang GT

Lenny2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Limited
I ordered my new 2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT premium and it was built 8/02/22 and it’s on it’s way to my dealership. I had wanted the car to look like a Atlas Blue Mach 1 so I purchased the Mach 1 wheels, decals, rear spoiler . I just noticed this past weekend that 777 performance just released recently a Mach 1 front bumper conversion for GT models. I read a lot of good reviews and YouTube videos on the company so. I went ahead and ordered my bumper. The question I have is that speaking with a company rep he informed me that I can transfer my turn signals from my stock bumper to the 777 Mach 1 bumper. But I didn’t ask about my upper grill from my stock bumper to the Mach 1 bumper? Has anybody known or heard about wether the stock GT grill can fit in the Mach 1 bumper ? I look at the front of both cars and sometimes it looks like they are interchangeable and sometimes not?
Sponsored