• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

301A window sticker missing options?

Agnarr84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GMC Terrain
Hello I just received my window sticker a few days ago for my 2024 Mustang GT order and it lists the 301a package that I did order but it seems like a few of the package options are missing/not listed under the standard equipment. Looking at other window stickers with this package shows all the listed options in the package. Should I be concerned? I have attached two files 1st is a random window sticker from Fords online inventory of mustangs and the 2nd is my special order window sticker. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

Attachments

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Looks like yours doesn't have ambient lighting, heated seats, 6 way lumbar/vinyl trim....and has the base stereo system.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
The window sticker information between dealer stock orders and special vehicle orders tend to vary in the standard equipment section, and I would not worry about that if some features were not labeled. The window sticker is not the end all be all direction for your order. With the way broadcasting and scheduling works in the plants things such as this are poka-yoke'd to where it can't be built without the features you've selected in the referenced package. Items which are placed in the vehicle prior to delivery or considered dealer installed options are most likely to not be included or installed since there isn't robust containment procedures.
Sponsored