• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels!

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT/CS, 2023 Mazda Miata club, 2024 BMW M60I
Congrats on your beautiful new CS. I wasn’t a big fan at the get go but seeing yours is already changing my mind.

If you are on Facebook please join us at the largest CS club on the planet, “California Special Worldwide Mustang Club”

https://www.facebook.com/groups/902428730145713

And BTW, white is the best color! 🤭👏👍

uuid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000112F7&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg
Thanks for the invite, I am not on Facebook, but may need to look into it! I also had a red 68 CS, but white is my go-to color for my Mustangs.
Sponsored

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
Must admit.
I absolutely hated the first release pics

Yours looks much better but I'm not convinced...

Its supposed to be a cosmetic upgrade via spoiler, side things etc..... not adding a couple of blue strips that make it look like a lcd strip addition done by a teenager

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
Yes that definitely looks nice. White is a great color option for the mustang. I currently have 3 including my Blue Ember Dark Horse. Of which I think is the best color. But I really like your California Special combo. The only thing I'd personally change is installing a DH spoiler.

My24powerpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 California special, 2024 PPGT
It has black and navy pier, I was concerned navy pier would be too much blue, but I really like it, it looks very close to black, mainly see blue in the perforations of the seat. Yes, the wheels and grill are more noticeable, the top blue stripe. I will take a picture in more sun so it can be seen better.
The color is rave blue. Been looking for the color code can't find it anywhere.

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought that was what you were talking about. Still looking for the color code for Rave Blue
The rave blue wheels have a semi matt finish that helps to keep it from looking too bright.

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Looks really, really good. I wouldn’t add a spoiler personally.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Did you happen to buy your car from Bozard Ford. If you did one of my club members saw it on the floor.

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you happen to buy your car from Bozard Ford. If you did one of my club members saw it on the floor.
I did by it from Bozard Ford on Thursday, they are awesome to work with, one of the easiest purchases I have made from a dealership. I ordered it from them, and they followed thru with the agreed upon deal, which was really good, and did not require a deposit. I will be buying my next car from them!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Ordered a 24 GT/CS, performance pack, active valve, upgrade blue wheels. Wasn't thinking I would like it, was a no risk order. Saw it and liked, even my 30 year old son liked it. I was ready to pass on it due to the pictures on the Ford configure. But when I saw it in person, I knew I was taking it home! This is mustang #30 for me!

24 gt cs 1.jpg

24 gt cs 3.jpg

24 gt cs 2.jpg
Nice! This is the only color I’d think would work with the CS styling, but this is a really good look. Congrats.

kimrpaige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Ordered a 24 GT/CS, performance pack, active valve, upgrade blue wheels. Wasn't thinking I would like it, was a no risk order. Saw it and liked, even my 30 year old son liked it. I was ready to pass on it due to the pictures on the Ford configure. But when I saw it in person, I knew I was taking it home! This is mustang #30 for me!

24 gt cs 1.jpg

24 gt cs 3.jpg

24 gt cs 2.jpg
Jaxbill, I was at Bozard yesterday and was talking to a salesman about a new Saleen that they have and the first one I have seen. Anyway I asked about the new GT/CS and he told me that one came in very recently in white that was ordered. A member of the GT/CS site posted pictures, you must have one of the very first ones, I hopefully will get to see one soon. I saw your name Jaxbill and figured you must be the one that bought it from Bozard. Congratulations, she is beautiful, the 24’s are slowly growing on me. I own a near mint 08 convertible here in Daytona. We have a local Mustang club meeting Tuesday at Yeoman’s, maybe they will get one in, can’t wait. I joined this group and posted pictures of the Saleen. Anyway congratulations and enjoy, if you are ever in Daytona, I’d love to see it🤣😎

S650 Mustang 24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels! IMG_6316

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Jaxbill, I was at Bozard yesterday and was talking to a salesman about a new Saleen that they have and the first one I have seen. Anyway I asked about the new GT/CS and he told me that one came in very recently in white that was ordered. A member of the GT/CS site posted pictures, you must have one of the very first ones, I hopefully will get to see one soon. I saw your name Jaxbill and figured you must be the one that bought it from Bozard. Congratulations, she is beautiful, the 24’s are slowly growing on me. I own a near mint 08 convertible here in Daytona. We have a local Mustang club meeting Tuesday at Yeoman’s, maybe they will get one in, can’t wait. I joined this group and posted pictures of the Saleen. Anyway congratulations and enjoy, if you are ever in Daytona, I’d love to see it🤣😎

IMG_6316.jpeg
Good to see you two get together. Mustang folks become family. GT/CS folks even more so.

So @JaxBill come join the family at CSWMC.

S650 Mustang 24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels! 1709471294954
Sponsored