• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels!

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT/CS, 2023 Mazda Miata club, 2024 BMW M60I
Jaxbill, I was at Bozard yesterday and was talking to a salesman about a new Saleen that they have and the first one I have seen. Anyway I asked about the new GT/CS and he told me that one came in very recently in white that was ordered. A member of the GT/CS site posted pictures, you must have one of the very first ones, I hopefully will get to see one soon. I saw your name Jaxbill and figured you must be the one that bought it from Bozard. Congratulations, she is beautiful, the 24ā€™s are slowly growing on me. I own a near mint 08 convertible here in Daytona. We have a local Mustang club meeting Tuesday at Yeomanā€™s, maybe they will get one in, canā€™t wait. I joined this group and posted pictures of the Saleen. Anyway congratulations and enjoy, if you are ever in Daytona, Iā€™d love to see itšŸ¤£šŸ˜Ž

IMG_6316.jpeg
That is a clean looking CS! Yeomans has some GT/CS on their website, just without performance pack or the blue wheels. I wish I had seen the Saleen when I was there, I have has a few of them and enjoyed them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to see you two get together. Mustang folks become family. GT/CS folks even more so.

So @JaxBill come join the family at CSWMC.

1709471294954.jpeg
Thanks for the invite to CSWMC, I will have to check into it. This is my second GT/CS, first was a 68.

S650 Mustang 24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels! 68 Mustang GT CS

MM24GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Nice looking CS. Good choice in color. I have the non PP version. Got mine last week.
Mark

S650 Mustang 24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels! IMG_5102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT California Special, 2013 Pony Package Convertible
Ordered a 24 GT/CS, performance pack, active valve, upgrade blue wheels. Wasn't thinking I would like it, was a no risk order. Saw it and liked, even my 30 year old son liked it. I was ready to pass on it due to the pictures on the Ford configure. But when I saw it in person, I knew I was taking it home! This is mustang #30 for me!

24 gt cs 1.jpg

24 gt cs 3.jpg

24 gt cs 2.jpg
Thanks for posting. Was concerned how bright they might be but they really look cool. I just ordered the convertible version. Iconic Silver like the promo car. Canā€™t wait!!

OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for posting. Was concerned how bright they might be but they really look cool. I just ordered the convertible version. Iconic Silver like the promo car. Canā€™t wait!!
Silver will look awesome; I had a hard time choosing between silver or white

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Congrats OP, hope you enjoy your ride!
As an older GT/CS owner myself, I personally was disappointed by the S650 CS edition when I went to look at it. Hope you get years of fun out of it though!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Congrats OP, hope you enjoy your ride!
As an older GT/CS owner myself, I personally was disappointed by the S650 CS edition when I went to look at it. Hope you get years of fun out of it though!
The 2024 car is missing some elements of the 19'/21' but I think owners will find a way to make each one special on its own. That's one of the great things about Mustang ownership!

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
The 2024 car is missing some elements of the 19'/21' but I think owners will find a way to make each one special on its own. That's one of the great things about Mustang ownership!
I agree with that. The only part I disagree with is 'some elements'... there is more than just some missing on the new car. šŸ˜ž Even the dealers say it is now a special decal package.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I DO like the front grille, although they should have matched the bottom intakes as well.

I think they missed the opportunity by not having suede microfiber seats and strut tower brace as standard on every CS regardless of Performance Pack or not.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I DO like the front grille, although they should have matched the bottom intakes as well.

I think they missed the opportunity by not having suede microfiber seats and strut tower brace as standard on every CS regardless of Performance Pack or not.
Very true. The Miko suede interior was one of the nicest things about the S550 GT/CS. The strut tower and PP front spoiler were only for appearance but these definitely added to the package. I also miss the rear spoiler, side scoops (even if they are fake) and the CS script on the rear deck.
That was a homage to the quarter panel script on the 68'.

But at the end of the day, I'm just glad we have a GT/CS. I hope all of the new owners are as happy with theirs as we S550 folks are with ours.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
[QUOTE="MustangMac67, post: 3261177, member: 58375"Yes,]I had a 67 GT500 with a 427 side oiler that was a Tasce drag car, same colors, classic Shelby colors!
The first picture reminds me of a cobra jet drag car.
[/QUOTE]
The Blue Wheels look really COOL.
If I eve had a Car with a 60ā€™s 427, I would be sleeping in it.
Wouldnā€™t let it out of my sight!
I remember the 289 high-performance Mustangs the and 427 Galaxy XLā€™s came with a 90 day warranty.
imagine now you can get a 486 hp mustang GT with a full 36,000, 36 month warranty. Unbelievable.
There used to be a GT 350 HERTZ in our neighborhood, but itā€™s been long gone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaxBill

JaxBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Blue Wheels look really COOL.
If I eve had a Car with a 60ā€™s 427, I would be sleeping in it.
Wouldnā€™t let it out of my sight!
I remember the 289 high-performance Mustangs the and 427 Galaxy XLā€™s came with a 90 day warranty.
imagine now you can get a 486 hp mustang GT with a full 36,000, 36 month warranty. Unbelievable.
There used to be a GT 350 HERTZ in our neighborhood, but itā€™s been long gone.
[/QUOTE]
I had an original GT350 Hertz 20 years ago, It was an awesome driving car with that 289 K code!

S650 Mustang 24 GT/CS white/ blue wheels! 66 gt 350H
Sponsored