• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Wheels Offsets & Fitment (same as S550)?

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 mustang GT track pack 6-speed manual
Ive been looking at some wheels to purchase for my S650 for whenever i close the deal and get my pony. Does anybody know what offsets or fitment would be needed for a GT Premium? Is the offset going to be the same as the S550? And if so what kind of offset would i be looking for to get a nice clean fitment without needing spacers? I know most of this information is probably not readily available yet, just figured id throw it out there and maybe see if i can gst a bite. Start getting quotes and all that good stuff. I was leaning towards vossen HF-7s polished silver. Lol thanks!
Sponsored

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I was hoping the major retailers had this figured out by now. I want to get wheels for mine but nobody is listing them for the '24's yet.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Following this thread for the same reason

OP
OP
DxrkLucy

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I talked to guys as Vossen. They sadid they would have details a few weeks after dealerships start receiving the s650 on lots. Or if someone comes to the shop in miami with you and gets custom fitted wheels

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I just noticed Lethal Performance are selling wheels under the 2024's.
...and LMR is listing TPMS sensor kits for '24's. I think I'll bit the bullet and grab some bronze SVE Drift's with 275/40R 19 squared.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I think the offsets will be the same.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Most likely will be the same sizes, same offsets, same lug patterns, etc considering it's still basically an S550 chassis.

What wheels are you looking at? I'm probably going to get some black Torq Thrust-styled wheels.
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Wheels Offsets & Fitment (same as S550)? 1686467041882

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my wheels. (Went with the SVE MHP1's gloss black instead of the Drifts) I'll order tires through my shop on Monday and they'll be balanced and ready for when delivery of the car happens. I guess I'll let y'all know if they fit!

...they'll fit.

Last edited:

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I have looked at so many sites, I don't even know what I have looked at. This one stuck out to me. The way they approach things is what I am looking for.

Fitment industries

OP
OP
DxrkLucy

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most likely will be the same sizes, same offsets, same lug patterns, etc considering it's still basically an S550 chassis.

What wheels are you looking at? I'm probably going to get some black Torq Thrust-styled wheels.
1686467041882.png
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Wheels Offsets & Fitment (same as S550)? Vossen-HF-7-Silver-Polished-Hybrid-Forged-Series-©-Vossen-Wheels-2021-0807-1047x698-1-1000x698
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Wheels Offsets & Fitment (same as S550)? 2822_Wheels-Ford-Mustang-S550

I want to order the Vossen HF-7s. Going for the same build setup. Ordered race red s650 fully spec'd out. Did not order automatic or recaros

OP
OP
DxrkLucy

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my wheels. I'll order tires through my shop on Monday and they'll be balanced and ready for when delivery of the car happens. I guess I'll let y'all know if they fit!

...they'll fit.
Please let us know!(:

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mrrwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys, We are working on a few options for you guys but before we list the models we want to make sure we have the proper specifications. However as a starting point we will do some group buy discounts for our Forged wheels which you know these are super light weight, strong and with plenty of color scheme options.

LexAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
OK, I'm new to modern Mustangs (had a 68 and 69). I have a Darkhorse in Blue Ember on order. Need wheels stat. I am familiar with Vossen but what wheel is a real Ford Mustang wheel? Help a newb out, I want to nail this! I personally like 5 or 6 spokes but man, there are SO many options. help. HELP!

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mrrwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OK, I'm new to modern Mustangs (had a 68 and 69). I have a Darkhorse in Blue Ember on order. Need wheels stat. I am familiar with Vossen but what wheel is a real Ford Mustang wheel? Help a newb out, I want to nail this! I personally like 5 or 6 spokes but man, there are SO many options. help. HELP!
We are currently working on a few Forged options for these cars and since your car is on order I can easily provide a discount for any of our current 1pc forged wheels. this will help us by testing out a proper fitment and youll receive a nice set up with out paying a high price. a little team effort.
just incase this is a link to our current offerings
https://www.mrrwheels.com/collections/nes-forged
Sponsored