• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Danstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
can that ford pass be installed on older Mustang MYs? And if so, how much is it?

Gt Hp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi Guys, I placed my order with a dealer 1 and a half years a go, for a race red GT.

I see that many of you already have your costing sheet from your dealer to confirm your final cost.

I asked my dealer for a quotation a few weeks ago, on the day after the price was released, I was told that I will need to wait as it takes weeks for the information to be available in their system. Today I am still waiting, just wondering if this is common story from some dealers? Seems some dealers can supply!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Hi Guys, I placed my order with a dealer 1 and a half years a go, for a race red GT.

I see that many of you already have your costing sheet from your dealer to confirm your final cost.

I asked my dealer for a quotation a few weeks ago, on the day after the price was released, I was told that I will need to wait as it takes weeks for the information to be available in their system. Today I am still waiting, just wondering if this is common story from some dealers? Seems some dealers can supply!
It took one of my local dealers nine days (after 26th Oct FoA announcement) to provide a proper quote. It took this time to update their own internal IT system (they use eraPower CRM software).

My second dealer, the dealer I ended up going with (part of a different group) was a few days after that.

Considering you placed an order 18 months ago, I would be on the phone to this dealer first thing tomorrow and ask if you actually have an allocation. You should be in this first allocation with a Jan 15 Segmentation date, with a late May arrival.
If so, you should have been given a stock control code (four alpha/numeric characters) and a VIN weeks ago. This is pretty sloppy on your dealers behalf in keeping you informed.

Gt Hp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It took one of my local dealers nine days (after 26th Oct FoA announcement) to provide a proper quote. It took this time to update their own internal IT system (they use eraPower CRM software).

My second dealer, the dealer I ended up going with (part of a different group) was a few days after that.

Considering you placed an order 18 months ago, I would be on the phone to this dealer first thing tomorrow and ask if you actually have an allocation. You should be in this first allocation with a Jan 15 Segmentation date, with a late May arrival.
If so, you should have been given a stock control code (four alpha/numeric characters) and a VIN weeks ago. This is pretty sloppy on your dealers behalf in keeping you informed.
Thank you for the information, I did receive a 4 letter order code, I will request the VIN number on Monday 🤞

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Thank you for the information, I did receive a 4 letter order code, I will request the VIN number on Monday 🤞
Great news.
If you have a stock control code, you'll have a VIN.
Double check what they have ordered for you is actually what you want.
My first dealer I referred to did not include MagneRide for whatever reason, despite wanting this since day 1. Their solution was for me to wait for the second allocation.
Nope!
Luckily dealer #2 got it right, so it was a no brainer to go with them.
Always cover your bases!

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
hmmm... pricing has been available for a while afaik...
I ordered my PPQs today lol
Dealer thinks my allocation will arrive in June.

He did say second quarter... :inspect:

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Got the official “f you” email from the dealer. No Dark Horse due to allocations, do I want a GT or my deposit back.
No good mate...
And then no doubt we will see some on Carsales the day after delivery :/

Put your name down for cancelled order at 10 dealerships

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
Got the official “f you” email from the dealer. No Dark Horse due to allocations, do I want a GT or my deposit back.
With the neutered Dark Horse in Australia, apart from the Badge, 1/2" wider wheels, and additional oil coolers, there is not that much difference between the Dark Horse and GT. Same Sway Bars, Brakes and with only 2 Kw more - BUT 2 Nm LESS than the GT.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
With the neutered Dark Horse in Australia, apart from the Badge, 1/2" wider wheels, and additional oil coolers, there is not that much difference between the Dark Horse and GT. Same Sway Bars, Brakes and with only 2 Kw more - BUT 2 Nm LESS than the GT.
I've already ordered the steeda kit for the regular GT lol...
Steeda progressive springs, camber tops, rear bushings and H pipe lol

I just wish they gave us the damn tremec :/

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto
Find another dealer. They’re not all ars**oles.
Yes, there will be plenty of Cancelled Orders with disappointing Pricing and Specs. Ars**oles ? We have not seen the email - we only have a disgruntled interpretation.
Sponsored