• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I was on the waiting list since Sep 2022. Yes, I have the segmentation date. It is on 19 Jan. ETA June 24, but not VIN number. Already signed the contract.
Our cars will be on the same RORO.
Here's a typical RORO voyage schedule.
After Auckland, first stop is BNE eventually getting to Freo almost 4 weeks after that.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule RORO.JPG

So, us Easties May, you sandgropers June sounds right.

I hope all the Aussie bound vehicles are not sitting a paddock for ages allowing grass to grow up underneath. My dealer told me a few weeks ago, it was grass that caused the shit show quarantine issue earlier this year, and not stink bug, as initially thought.
Sponsored

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
After Auckland, first stop is BNE eventually getting to Freo almost 4 weeks after that.

RORO.JPG

I hope all the Aussie bound vehicles are not sitting a paddock for ages allowing grass to grow up underneath. My dealer told me a few weeks ago, it was grass that caused the shit show quarantine issue earlier this year, and not stink bug, as initially thought.
So i hope my allocation makes it onto the first fleet as i took my damned time umming and aahing if i should sign or not lol....
Where did you get this from?

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Is the Tremec a straight swap? Checked it out a few months ago and think it's like $10k plus installation costs.
I watched a youtube video on it, guy did it himself and complained about some issues... IM sure if a professional shop does it, it will be much better.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...Where did you get this from?
https://www.marinetraffic.com
Your dealer will [eventually] be able to tell you which vessel your car is on.
When the time comes, we should create a topic specifically for MY24 vehicle tracking.

The equivalent topic on 6G ran to 44 pages, and we have eclipsed that already.
That topic has a wealth of information and links in it, but all buried amongst random chit chat.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
I watched a youtube video on it, guy did it himself and complained about some issues... IM sure if a professional shop does it, it will be much better.
Or just spend a bit more and get a Dark Horse with Tremec from the factory. The Tremec is probably 70% of why I'm buying a DH over a GT.

Eremyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 GT

RORO.JPG

There was more to this that they didn't tell you. The port were so understaffed as well as biosecurity they could only take out 10 cars a day drive 100m up the road for treatment hence the long wait. I used to work for Mercedes and we were explained these matters. As for sting bugs, German made Mercedes vehicles were treated for stink bugs in Belgium before shipped to AU. Massive sticker on the windshield of each car to give customs confidence for clearances :p
Define "normal" !!! :giggle:

I was on the wait list with two dealers, since Oct 2022.

Dealer #1 gave me a stock code late July, no VIN.
There was no VIN on the contract a few weeks ago.

Dealer #2 never gave a stock code but gave me a VIN early October, and I only saw the stock code when I signed the contract a few weeks ago. Jan 15 segmentation date (for now!).

Note that the stock code is sometimes referred to as a NSC number, but on the contract it's referred to as the "Factory Order Number". All the same thing. That 4 character code means you've been allocated a car.

Ask your dealer's Sales Manager for the segmentation date. If they haven't been advised of that yet, I'd wager you're in the second allocation, which I think is only ~2 months behind our first allocation.

Frustratingly, all our experiences seem to be different, which I can't fathom how that's possible.

What month was the first announced allocations ?

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet

Love how Dennis drove this of the showroom floor 🤣

Lightning17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it already but was told by a Ford rep today that Aus autos DON’T come with the rev feature on the remote only remote start…. Due to noise pollution.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What month was the first announced allocations ?
That question is ambiguous.
???

The entire schedule of build and delivery has been amended and pushed back multiple times.
Things change.

Love how Dennis drove this of the showroom floor 🤣
:clap: Imagine doing that over here!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it already but was told by a Ford rep today that Aus autos DON’T come with the rev feature on the remote only remote start…. Due to noise pollution.
The Rem Rev and Rem Start are listed as separate features in the US Order Guide.
Handy for when you need to delete one or the other (or both!) for Nanny states.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule Capture.JPG

It's difficult to know what we'll get, and what we won't.
The Auto Start/Stop isn't specifically mention either, but brochure images suggest we get it.

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Are the peeps posting build dates, VIN's and delivery dates all DH orders?

My dealer can't tell me anything about my GT order except where I am in the queue at that dealer (26th GT) and a stock number.

Was in there yesterday and my Sales guy was on leave so I firmed up the order with Sales GM, he seemed a bit clueless about build dates etc...told me to brace myself for end of next year delivery.

All dealers aren't created equal I guess.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the peeps posting build dates, VIN's and delivery dates all DH orders?
Would be useful if peeps could add that to their forum signatures?

Deano1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT ordered, awaiting allocation
Dealer emailed me this yesterday. Interestingly it's a MY24.5 designation which makes sense if it comes next May-July. He did say brace yourself for end of next year in which case it would have a MY25 designation.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Australia (AU) Pricing and Timing Schedule image001

Last edited:

muzzzza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-Order: 2024 Dark Horse
Would be useful if peeps could add that to their forum signatures?
I've updated my signature, although I'm sure these dates will change

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Sig updated... i did ask all the questions, but Dealer was a bit vague about everything.

That will be really annoying if the rev feature does not make it here. noise polution, so i just sit in the seat and do it with my toe now?
Like that is really going to stop me, going to a family or friends house and revving it?
"Hey mate, apologies, i can't rev it with my toe, they actually removed the remote rev feature to stop me from committing noise polution sin."
Good one lol
Can it be added in? With one of those flash devices? i forget what they are called now... but you can change the display etc. with them.... Im gettin old
Sponsored