• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Potentially Spotted Testing With Current Model

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I feel that way about the last Mach1. Calling the MachE the Mach1 was a massive flub, and the PPL2 engineers said the suspension was aimed at a "boss level car". The GT350 was selling well, so they kept it around till they could scrap together a Mach1 out of what they had around.
1. A Bullitt Engine
2. An updated PPL2 package
3. Parts left over from the GT350 that were not used anyplace else.

I almost feel like a BOSS was intended for 2022 and 2023, their normal 2yr cycle for a "above GT, non Shelby" car. But the screw up with the Mach1 nametag made them have to get something else out a year earlier than planned because a Mach1 was promised.
And the partsbinning mader one of the fastest and best driver's cars. It beat everything in its class at car and driver's lightning lap.
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I don't think we will see any Bullitt or Mach 1 editions with Gen7, because they were predistend for the Gen6. I am sure we will see other variants of the Mustang like a new Roush for example.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
And the partsbinning made one of the fastest and best driver's cars. It beat everything in its class at car and driver's lightning lap.
Which has nothing to do with my statement, but if you wanan go there, yeah it was faster, but it also costs thousands more than a SS 1LE could be had for the same model year. is it faster enough to justify that price difference? Not to me.
Sponsored