• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Ecoboost Order Specs

FLHPEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VW Taos
So I have settled on the 2024 Ecoboost. As fun as the GT would undoubtedly be, and even with the pricing incentives I get, I can't justify the cost of the GT in total loan cost, gas, etc. With that being said, I am going to go with the base Ecoboost. I am debating between the base with the high performance ecoboost as the only add on vs the base with active valve exhaust and the nite pony package. I am being strategic and waiting to order until October or early November for personal reasons. That and the build time may just let me include all of what I mentioned but just in case.
I am curious of everyone’s opinions (respectful).
Sponsored

Last edited:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
As an original Ecoboost owner, I say forget the active exhaust. There is just no scenario where it will sound good. But I'd definitely go for the high performance package for the upgrades you get. With its handling and low end torque it will be a fun car to drive

OP
OP

FLHPEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VW Taos
That is where I was leaning. I am still going back and forth on maybe going Premium since it has the B&O

As an original Ecoboost owner, I say forget the active exhaust. There is just no scenario where it will sound good. But I'd definitely go for the high performance package for the upgrades you get. With its handling and low end torque it will be a fun car to drive

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I would do the performance package or jump up into the ecoboost preimum, if it were me (given the restraints). The active exhaust sounds way too ricer on a mustang for me.
Sponsored