• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ECOBOOST premium 2024 pricing

pcriram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Got a deal for a new premium ECOBOOST 2024 for 37k -OTD

I had to lot of negotiation to come here but I don’t know if this is a good one to proceed . My first mustang so didn’t want to go for v8 and this is going to be my daily commute considering gas and wallet :)
No haters please
Sponsored

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
I like my EB. It’s pretty enjoyable and it can get you in trouble even on dry pavement if you get on it too hard turning. It’s definitely fun for what it is. It’s not a V8 and it’s not going to sound or drive like it. My payoff on mine right now is $38K so that’s a good deal. My EB is just a base model and I couldn’t get anything off sticker when I got it because they gave me $5K more on my trade in than they wanted to. Sticker on mine was $36K

C8 Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021C8 Z51, 2022 F150 Lariat, 2019 Porsche Macan
This is my second EB. The first was a Premium and handled great. When the turbo kicked in, it was pretty fun to drive. Coming from a C8 Corvette, there were definitely a few shortcomings on the EB. Ordered the High Performance Package on a newer EB and turned in my first after 3 1/2 months. Waited 4 months for the new car and in the meantime, Texas Sales Tax laws changed and I now owed $2,800+ in sales tax after trading the Vette. Seems Texas doesn't want to lose ANY TAXES no matter what. Not Fair! My dealer discounted my new car the amount of the sales tax, then added back as tax. I couldn't have gotten a better deal. My 3rd purchase in 2 yrs. This car is fantastic and I'm enjoying every minute in it. Just takes a little driving the EBs to fully realize what a great little car this is and appreciate the engineering that went into it.

S650 Mustang ECOBOOST premium 2024 pricing DSC_0308.JPG

Last edited:

Radiant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ecoboost Convertible (ordered), '18 Ecoboost
Congrats on your first Mustang! Enjoy, it's a great car.

OP
OP

pcriram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
This is my second EB. The first was a Premium and handled great. When the turbo kicked in, it was pretty fun to drive. Coming from a C8 Corvette, there were definitely a few shortcomings on the EB. Ordered the High Performance Package on a newer EB and turned in my first after 3 1/2 months. Waited 4 months for the new car and in the meantime, Texas Sales Tax laws changed and I now owed $2,800+ in sales tax after trading the Vette. Seems Texas doesn't want to lose ANY TAXES no matter what. Not Fair! My dealer discounted my new car the amount of the sales tax, then added back as tax. I couldn't have gotten a better deal. My 3rd purchase in 2 yrs. This car is fantastic and I'm enjoying every minute in it. Just takes a little driving the EBs to fully realize what a great little car this is and appreciate the engineering that went into it.

DSC_0308.JPG
Congrats , looks very nice
Sponsored