• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2023 Car Ads Have Started Shooting

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I just got the word that auto manufacturers are already filming ads for the 2023 MY. I know the ad agency (for Ford) and its film crew probably signed NDAs to keep from spilling the beans about the new S650, maybe someone knows a member of the film crew (who is shooting the 2024 Mustang ads) who could generalize what they saw.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I wouldn't expect Ford will need to shoot ads for S650 for another 3-6 months or so.

BUT.......I suspect there's a good chance S650 has already had it's photoshoot somewhere. On top of revealing the car live next month, they are bound to show various photos of it, too.

:)

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I wouldn't expect Ford will need to shoot ads for S650 for another 3-6 months or so.

BUT.......I suspect there's a good chance S650 has already had it's photoshoot somewhere. On top of revealing the car live next month, they are bound to show various photos of it, too.

On days like this, I wish we knew more about the CIA's remote viewing program

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.LEDandSafety.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I just got the word that auto manufacturers are already filming ads for the 2023 MY. I know the ad agency (for Ford) and its film crew probably signed NDAs to keep from spilling the beans about the new S650, maybe someone knows a member of the film crew (who is shooting the 2024 Mustang ads) who could generalize what they saw.
If it is the same company, I worked with them about 10 years ago in the We own Work campaign. They spent a day at my location filming a video for their website with my tow trucks, And later used some of that footage in TV commercials. They flew a bunch of us out to Cali for a BBQ with Mike Rowe on a ranch. Pretty cool experience. Later they used one sentence I said on a radio commercial too, and sent me a another check for that.
S650 Mustang 2023 Car Ads Have Started Shooting 033-1 (2)

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

With new introductions at auto shows, there are usually large photos of it standing behind the display. So, those photos of the S650 may have already made it to the print shop. Like the new 2005 introduction of the Gen 5 edition, Bill Ford may be driving the 2024 model as well.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

Sep 14. Only 16 more sleeps!! I'm so excited!

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With new introductions at auto shows, there are usually large photos of it standing behind the display. So, those photos of the S650 may have already made it to the print shop. Like the new 2005 introduction of the Gen 5 edition, Bill Ford may be driving the 2024 model as well.
I believe Ford already have ads in the can for the Mustang.
Sponsored