• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where the heck do I get RTR work done?

Billjo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT shadow black
So I just bought a 2024 Mustang GT and want to get the spec 2 package installed on it. Does anybody know who could do that? I am in Washington State and really don't want to ship the car. I need to find someone who knows what the heck they are doing... Anybody help me out.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Almost wonder if it cost just as much to ship a tech as it does to ship a car?

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
RTR or a Ford dealer would be your best bet with things like retaining your warranty.

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
Nothing in the install is really difficult. I don’t know your area but would think any decent body shop could install the body parts and any decent shop that does suspension work could do the suspension and alignment.

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
So I just bought a 2024 Mustang GT and want to get the spec 2 package installed on it. Does anybody know who could do that? I am in Washington State and really don't want to ship the car. I need to find someone who knows what the heck they are doing... Anybody help me out.
Congrats on your new Mustang! We will send you our Dealer Development Manager's email via PM! Shoot him an email and provide some details such as the Mustang RTR package you are interested in and your location to get things rolling.

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
These are exactly the same questions I have as well. I am in Michigan and am not sure who I can trust. I was not even sure about ppf and ended up going to Chicago so any assistance would be appreciated! I am not confident taking it to just any local dealer, body shop exhaust etc. if possible could you forward me the information as well?

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD

Daydream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium,
I most certainly did see that. I actually talked to them live. When I received my car they had not had the kit ready yet and did not have an estimate on when they would. . I called most people on that list, which there are plenty in my area and no one had a solution. Chicago auto pros stated they would customize the kit if needed. No one was interested in tackling that in this area. So I made an appointment with them . Kits did become available but at that time I was not sure who to trust, since no one had a solution prior to a kit release, so I drove 3.5 hours to Chicago. I am learning as I go so I am sure I overlooked something but this is not my area of expertise.