• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where is it going

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
Question
This last week the car finally arrived in Orlando 3 hours away from where I live. I called CSX again today to see if it left to the dealership. But it gave me the location that it was in Georgia a different state further away from where it needs to be is this common? But ford live chat says itā€™s at ramp 29 in Orlando but that was last updated the 28th. But on CSX tracking last updated was the 1st. Which is more accurate?
Sponsored

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Question
This last week the car finally arrived in Orlando 3 hours away from where I live. I called CSX again today to see if it left to the dealership. But it gave me the location that it was in Georgia a different state further away from where it needs to be is this common? But ford live chat says itā€™s at ramp 29 in Orlando but that was last updated the 28th. But on CSX tracking last updated was the 1st. Which is more accurate?
Who knows lol just be patient Iā€™ll get there when it does šŸ˜‚ Im still waiting for a vin and build date