• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I was interested in Vapor Blue initially, but after seeing it in person on a Mach-E at night it looked gray and I went with white instead. I was really hoping Ford would do a vintage inspired blue like Silver Blue or Windveil Blue, as that's totally what I would have ordered.
Sponsored

Nando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Nice contrast in the snow…

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_0234

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone IMG_0233

Last edited:
OP
OP

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Very nice! But is it real how it looks here in your pics? Because as I've said, it changes a lot among all the posted pics here 😂😂

so which one is the more real one?

Nice contrast in the snow…

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

Nando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
Very nice! But is it real how it looks here in your pics? Because as I've said, it changes a lot among all the posted pics here 😂😂

so which one is the more real one?
yeah, these pictures have no filter. The color changes depending on the angle, sunlight and shade. Sometimes it looks sick when she’s dirty too.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Just pick up a blue ember and you’ll be just fine! The Spanish sun is going to make it look stunning in different angles. Worth the wait.
imho vapor blue is good for colder murkier and overcast places.

Last edited:

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
Here is picture of vapor blue on a fall day. I call this the hospital clothing color that is more gray then blue and hard to see in the dark. Someday the marketing minions at ford will give us some nice pastel colors for the DH model like the Sweeney's Brittany Blue .

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone Sweeney's Brittany Blue

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone DH_Vapor_blue

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Most of the pictures here show the true color. There are some in other threads that you can tell someone edited settings to enhance it.

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
She is dusty from the drive and under some trees.

S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240303_155728
S650 Mustang What's going on with Vapor Blue colour?? Some doubts about the true tone 20240303_155711

psr070187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium w Active Exhaust
How far does the splitter stick out? Some pics it doesn't look like it protrudes too far and others, it looks goofy to me. I've been going back and forth btw RTR & Liquivinyl.

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
How far does the splitter stick out? Some pics it doesn't look like it protrudes too far and others, it looks goofy to me. I've been going back and forth btw RTR & Liquivinyl.
1-2 inches more than stock. I can tell ya the RTR is a solid unit.