• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What RPM are you launching from? ( Manual Transmissions ) Duration of burnout beforehand?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
What RPM are you launching from and what rear wheel / tire combo are you using?

How long of a burnout are you doing beforehand to warm up the tires?

I haven't done any testing from a dead stop yet. I'm just rocking the standard 8.5" Continentals for now but plan on upgrading to a 19 x 11 setup of some kind in the spring.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
> 0

still havenā€™t found the perfect slip rpm and or grip speed. Just been thumping (literally it seems hearing / getting at times - trying to determine the when where and how before pushing too hard) on her here and there nothing too aggressive since weā€™re still under 500 miles.

sitting on stock pp wheels and tires, 3.73 rear, m6 - obviously interested in the ā€˜launchingā€™ aspect of the thread.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I'm interested too. Have only tried it once at low rpm. Just not ready to smoke the clutch. Maybe someone will make a video showing how to use this in different setups.

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hellcat Jailbreak
Not going to matter unless you are on a race tire.
Sponsored