• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What is Dodge up to?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

I just saw this commercial. What is Dodge up to? Is there more ICE muscle left at Chrysler? Makes me think they aren't quite done.
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Dodge, Chevy and Ford are all doing last calls. I suspect once the initial hype for EVs tapers off their tune will change. It will come down to having a slow moving stock of EVs while Japan and Europe clean up in the market or getting back in the game. This is looking a lot like the first fuel crisis where Japan was the only country manufacturing economy cars. After taking a hit on that, Detroit got back in the game and produced a number of economy cars until they went SUV. Now Fords only economy car is the mustang which is also their hottest car. Go figure because I don't know what they are going to do and they probably don't either.