• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Went to the local dealers to see a GT in person. Car looked amazing. Walked around and didnt see and fitment issues.

TUnica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Falcon Sports Coupe
This is something I discovered after we got ours home and there is no way you would be able to see this at a dealership unless you got the car up on the lift. You will have to decide if this is something that would bother you

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
This is something I discovered after we got ours home and there is no way you would be able to see this at a dealership unless you got the car up on the lift. You will have to decide if this is something that would bother you

I'll just stuff a few shop rags in there. This car will be my fair weather princess anyway.

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT

This would make sense to be its own thread. There should be a fairly easy fix to this but another after-thought from Ford which should get more visibility.

TUnica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Falcon Sports Coupe
Agreed, I was going to make up some light fiberglass closures
Sponsored