• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

WeatherTech floor mats (or similar)

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Just wondering hot the 3D Spider Mats are working out for you? Looks like your from Canada so curious how they held up over a Canadian winter? Do they get slippery when they get wet? I'm in the market for mats and am looking at the spider one's you have and also these Husky liners:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VEK67VG?ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1

If anyone else has any opinions on mats feel free to chime in as I'm open to suggestions:)
these mats are DEFINATELY less slippery than weathertech. i have had weathertech in all my trucks since they first came out.

i liked these so much, i swapped my wife's weathertech for a set of these for her car as well

easier to remove while at the car wash as well...

i will be getting a set for my truck this spring. keep the weathertech for winter when i have big muddy boots on.
Sponsored

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
So are you still liking your Husky mats? Are they pretty slipper when they get wet? I don't think they are rubber so just curious if they get slippery when wet (Bon Jovi anyone, lol). Also do they go up the sides quite a ways to protect water from escaping from the mat and soaking the carpet? The price seems very good. I too need good mats as I'm also in MI:)
Yeah, still liking them. A bit slippery, not bad. They cover enough for my needs in mi. Knock off your boots before you get in and you'll be fine.

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Am I the only person who ordered the factory all weather mats? They look great and seem as durable as my Weathertech mats in my F-150.
I ordered them with my DH, as well. They are great quality and fit perfectly, as you'd expect.