• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I watch the whipple video and they mentioned the reason why they kept the single throttle body was due to the placement of the pulley and belt. They were saying the dual method made it harder to fix the belt and to clear the hood.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Glad to see VMP working on something!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
I watch the whipple video and they mentioned the reason why they kept the single throttle body was due to the placement of the pulley and belt. They were saying the dual method made it harder to fix the belt and to clear the hood.
Glad you were able to tune into our live video. Hope you enjoyed it.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad you were able to tune into our live video. Hope you enjoyed it.
I did enjoy the video and the information that was in it.

Question, do you know what all powder coating colors for the new whipple? And will the DH have the blue ember color as an option?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Question, do you know what all powder coating colors for the new whipple? And will the DH have the blue ember color as an option?
All of the standard finishes will be available.
Standard Black
Ford Textured Blue
Gloss White
Gloss Yellow
Gloss Red
Polished

You also have the option to have the kit custom powder coated just like we did on our 2024 kit. It's the same price as any of the other powdercoat finishes but you supply the powder from Prismatic and have it shipped to Whipple for them to use on your kit.

Our Blue Ember DH just showed up so I'm picking it up on Friday. I'm going to send the gas cap to Whipple so they can use it to match the finish for our blower just like they did for our Grabber Blue Metallic kit. So once they have it down they'll know what powder needs to be ordered for Blue Ember.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the standard finishes will be available.
Standard Black
Ford Textured Blue
Gloss White
Gloss Yellow
Gloss Red
Polished

You also have the option to have the kit custom powder coated just like we did on our 2024 kit. It's the same price as any of the other powdercoat finishes but you supply the powder from Prismatic and have it shipped to Whipple for them to use on your kit.

Our Blue Ember DH just showed up so I'm picking it up on Friday. I'm going to send the gas cap to Whipple so they can use it to match the finish for our blower just like they did for our Grabber Blue Metallic kit. So once they have it down they'll know what powder needs to be ordered for Blue Ember.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.
Awesome! Thank you. I hope they can match that paint. It would be pretty cool

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thank you. I hope they can match that paint. It would be pretty cool
They always do their best to match the finish. I'll report back once we receive our Blue Ember kit and put it next to the car.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.

Did you watch installation video? Seems like you have to take half the front end off. I’m not complaining lots of work and time.
Sponsored