• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Maybe a dumb question, but does Ford supply the Dark Horse or do we drive our own? With the Corvette school in Vegas they provided the cars that matched your spec. Thanks.
They will provide the cars, the mach 1 track attack used Handling Package cars, I assume the same will happen for Dark Horse cars. Mostly M6 cars, but i have heard they have had an auto car or two mixed in sometimes.
Sponsored

R3AL3ST8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Vette Grand Sport, 21 Ram 1500 Limited.
They will provide the cars, the mach 1 track attack used Handling Package cars, I assume the same will happen for Dark Horse cars. Mostly M6 cars, but i have heard they have had an auto car or two mixed in sometimes.
That would be perfect! I ordered the M6 with Handling Package. Thanks! Greatly appreciated.

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
I called the Dark Horse Track Attack phone number today and was told that the website will be live on Cyber Monday and the first school will be in March 2024.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
My letter arrived today and I opened it about 20 minutes ago. I don't have the handling package but I have the 6 speed. The handling package may not make much difference as the major difference between the two is the tires and my care has fairly sticky standard tires.
I wonder how they will feel about giving a senior citizen aggressive driving lessons? 🤔

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Anyone sign up for this yet. My son goes to UNCSA, which is an hour or so from the track so planning a visit to see him and take advantage of this opportunity during the spring and looking for any insights on when they hold sessions (weekends only?). Will probably give them a call in the next day or so for more booking information.

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Anyone sign up for this yet. My son goes to UNCSA, which is an hour or so from the track so planning a visit to see him and take advantage of this opportunity during the spring and looking for any insights on when they hold sessions (weekends only?). Will probably give them a call in the next day or so for more booking information.
I have been too lazy to call. Hopefully someone here will get a list of dates available and post it here.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I just wanted to let everyone know you can sign up for Track Attack now. I just signed up this morning.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
What date(s)? I can’t find it anywhere.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Dates are not posted yet. He didn't know why. I just inquired about May. He said there were dates in March and April too

May was 12-13, 14-15, 30-31

Just call they will tell you

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the cost for just the Owner?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dates are not posted yet. He didn't know why. I just inquired about May. He said there were dates in March and April too

May was 12-13, 14-15, 30-31

Just call they will tell you
Cost?

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
$0
$179 For my wife to come and watch and go to the reception
$225 for limited liability insurance
Sponsored