• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Track Cluster Theme Problem

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Hey all,

I have the Track cluster theme saved as my default in my profile settings. It comes on when I turn on the car. The issue is it the Shift setting always comes on in Light Mode instead of Dark Mode. I can switch it to Dark Mode manually, but after a few minutes it goes back to Light Mode. I've tried saving the setting again several times with it in Dark Mode, but after I press save it goes right back to Light Mode.

Anyone else seen this or know how to fix it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
So Track mode is your custom profile theme. You stat the car, it always defaults to normal mode right?, then you switch it to custom/Track theme. Not sure what you mean by Dark Mode or Night mode. Are there settings for that, I have yet to discover?

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
So Track mode is your custom profile theme. You stat the car, it always defaults to normal mode right?, then you switch it to custom/Track theme. Not sure what you mean by Dark Mode or Night mode. Are there settings for that, I have yet to discover?
Right, my profile cluster theme is Track. Not the drive mode... just the display. The car starts with the Track cluster theme each time I turn on the car.

If you go to My Mustang and then Track Apps, you can adjust your Shift Point so that it highlights the RPMs on your RPM display. It shows them in either Light Mode or Dark Mode, and that's where I'm having the issue. I'm not sure if the automatic has this option, but it's in the manual at least.

S650 Mustang Track Cluster Theme Problem Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 12.35.15 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: