• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Toll Sticker and Camera/Laser/Radar

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Random post I know, but there's not much room up behind rearview mirror to place my tolltag sticker. There's a spot on the backside of where the camera/laser/radar lense is, and I'm wondering if there would be any interference or issue with planning the tag there behind it. Or if I need to just put it out more on open and take up more windshield space.
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I would check where they want it placed. If I needed to do that I would use one of the 4 corners of the windshield as they would minimally block your view. Remember that oil change tags are placed in the upper left hand corner.

OP
OP

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
I would check where they want it placed. If I needed to do that I would use one of the 4 corners of the windshield as they would minimally block your view. Remember that oil change tags are placed in the upper left hand corner.
NTTA calls for it to be installed high behind the rearview mirror. That's why the problem, because there really isn't a lot of room there.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
NTTA calls for it to be installed high behind the rearview mirror. That's why the problem, because there really isn't a lot of room there.
In that case, I would probably go to the right of the rear view mirror as it would block your view the least.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
up behind the rear view mirror is only a camera for pre-collision assist and lane keeping/centering, as well as an interior motion sensor if you have that (it's off to the right, though). radar is only on the bottom grill for adaptive cruise, and the rear corners for BLIS

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I managed to get mine there...

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
But the OP just reminded me, I need to update my NTTA account to add my Texas plate.

Last edited: