• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ticking sound coming from under drivers seat

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
I recently just got the Corsa xtreme exhaust installed and since then, on the highway around 60 mph and up, it’s like a slight ticking sound coming from directly under the drivers seat just loud enough where i can hear it.

I’m not sure if it could be an exhaust leak from the exhaust not being fully sealed? the mounts are loose? could it be i have 1200 miles and didn’t change the oil yet? has anyone had this issue after putting on an aftermarket exhaust?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I recently just got the Corsa xtreme exhaust installed and since then, on the highway around 60 mph and up, it’s like a slight ticking sound coming from directly under the drivers seat just loud enough where i can hear it.

I’m not sure if it could be an exhaust leak from the exhaust not being fully sealed? the mounts are loose? could it be i have 1200 miles and didn’t change the oil yet? has anyone had this issue after putting on an aftermarket exhaust?
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.