• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Thoughts from a Tesla Owner

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I hit the 50 mile mark on my GT and oh man were those the best 32 miles I've driven in a while (car had 18 off the truck).

Driving feels fun again. Hearing the engine roar to life when you push the start button, the rumble when you slowly push the accelerator down, the backfire when you let off the gas. All of this is something you'll never experience from an electric vehicle. Yeah, my Model Y Performance was fast, but that's all it really had going for it.

I think the interior is great. I love the screens and technology, especially so since I'm coming from a vehicle that only consisted of a screen and nothing more. The amount of customizations available makes it so that I can truly make this mustang my own. The light-up sills and pony projectors are the icing on top.

I'm counting the miles until 1000, when I can truly let this thing loose.
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I hit the 50 mile mark on my GT and oh man were those the best 32 miles I've driven in a while (car had 18 off the truck).

Driving feels fun again. Hearing the engine roar to life when you push the start button, the rumble when you slowly push the accelerator down, the backfire when you let off the gas. All of this is something you'll never experience from an electric vehicle. Yeah, my Model Y Performance was fast, but that's all it really had going for it.

I think the interior is great. I love the screens and technology, especially so since I'm coming from a vehicle that only consisted of a screen and nothing more. The amount of customizations available makes it so that I can truly make this mustang my own. The light-up sills and pony projectors are the icing on top.

Welcome back from dark/quiet side lol

dr1zzle01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Accord

Glad to hear you’re enjoying her! I’m finally picking mine up today! I drove her yesterday to get gas with my sales guy!

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Two week update:

This car is definitely the best purchase I've made in a long time. I gotten more compliments/comments of the car in the last two weeks than I did with any other car. The only thing I miss is being able to leave my house every day with a full charge, but I actually enjoy going to the gas station as I usually have people come up to me and talk about my car.

After spending a ton of time in the interior, I can say that I like it more than my Model Y. The Model Y felt pretty empty while the Mustang feels cozy. Also the ventilated seats are great; my Y didn't them. The materials used in the cabin are also pretty good for its class, I have the 401A so it's nice having lots of leather and soft touch materials everywhere. Also the screens are really nice, I enjoy how customizable the instrument panel is.

I also recently hit 1,000 miles and am finally able to put the pedal all the way down. This car pulls hard, it feels like it has a faster acceleration at higher speeds than my Model Y Performance did. I feel like the Y seems to taper off in acceleration at 50-60 mph while it feels like the Mustang keeps pulling. The sound when you're hitting the higher RPMs is unbeatable.

dr1zzle01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Accord
Two week update:

This car is definitely the best purchase I've made in a long time. I gotten more compliments/comments of the car in the last two weeks than I did with any other car. The only thing I miss is being able to leave my house every day with a full charge, but I actually enjoy going to the gas station as I usually have people come up to me and talk about my car.

After spending a ton of time in the interior, I can say that I like it more than my Model Y. The Model Y felt pretty empty while the Mustang feels cozy. Also the ventilated seats are great; my Y didn't them. The materials used in the cabin are also pretty good for its class, I have the 401A so it's nice having lots of leather and soft touch materials everywhere. Also the screens are really nice, I enjoy how customizable the instrument panel is.

I also recently hit 1,000 miles and am finally able to put the pedal all the way down. This car pulls hard, it feels like it has a faster acceleration at higher speeds than my Model Y Performance did. I feel like the Y seems to taper off in acceleration at 50-60 mph while it feels like the Mustang keeps pulling. The sound when you're hitting the higher RPMs is unbeatable.
Love to hear it bro! Just threw the H-Pipe on today at 500 miles and OMG! If you think it sounds good now, the H-Pipe is perfect!! I’ll be posting videos soon
Sponsored