• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The next Aussie R-SPEC?

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FYI, in case you haven't seen this on Ford Authority.

As is usually the case with its vehicles, the “H850” part of the 2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse Hennessey H850 refers to the car’s output, which in this case is indeed 850 horsepower, along with 650 pound-feet of torque from the fourth-gen Ford 5.0L V8 Coyote engine.

Hennessey accomplishes this 350 horsepower gain over the stock version via a host of performance upgrades, including a supercharger, a high-performance induction system, larger fuel injectors, a new fuel pump, and its in-house HPE Engine Management software.
H850.JPG

https://fordauthority.com/2023/07/2024-ford-mustang-dark-horse-hennessey-h850-debuts/

What are the chances Ford AU in conjunction with Herrod Performance offer something like this for MY25, like they did with the MY20 R-SPEC?
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The Herrod Performance R-Spec was one of my favourite S550s........I have a 1/18 Grabber Lime version by GT Spirit as that was as near as I was ever going to get to one!

I'm pretty confident we'll see similar versions of Herrod S650s. Rob Herrod has already been in the US spending time in the S650, as he's posted that on his Facebook feed.