• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Takeoff Tire / Wheel pricing?

Jdio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt pp 2018 gt350 2003 cobra
Local to me I have seen several sets hit marketplace and sell at $1200.

edit… breaking them down is a mistake IMO… people want them ready to roll.
Try 4-600 for tires/wheels split like that I guess.
agreed
Sponsored

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
I went with 20x10 and 20x11 Velgen vf5 and 275/35/20 and 305/35/20 nittos. Lowered with steeda progressive springs and a rtr front splitter. Steeda h-pipe. I call her REAPER

IMG_9275.jpeg

IMG_9277.jpeg

IMG_9280.jpeg

IMG_9284.jpeg

IMG_9416.png

IMG_9389.jpeg

IMG_9384.jpeg
Lookin good! Where did you get the quarter window sticker from?

OP
OP
Mustangbuc85

Mustangbuc85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang(ordered) 02 mustang, 14 f250
I'm in Maryland and want a set of takeoff wheels and tires but not if they have been broken down and are missing the TPMS.
I totally get that. When I went to look into new sensors all of the places were listing them wrong. Because apparently the 2015-2023 sensors doesn’t work. The dealership I called said they had 1 sensor on the east coast. At that point I made the decision that taking my sensors out was the best option and that most likely if someone was gonna buy my wheels it would probably be someone with an older mustang and they would need different sensors anyway. I left them dismounted because I figured it would be easier and cheaper for someone if they just had to get tires mounted instead of dismounted/sensor swap/mounted. I can easily have them mounted back up. Originally my cousin was taking them but he’s falling on tough times and might be selling his mustang. I really wish I could have found sensors though

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
I'm in Maryland and want a set of takeoff wheels and tires but not if they have been broken down and are missing the TPMS.
it's $25-30each to remount, $100 from tpms.com for new, correct sensors. Factor that into your offer?

Also your profile doesn't say what Mustang you have, just a Mopar...

In this case missing TPMS may actually be a BENEFIT since you can pick the correct one instead of a 50/50 chance OP's set is the wrong one.

Last edited:

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
it's $25-30each to remount, $100 from tpms.com for new, correct sensors. Factor that into your offer?

Not worth the hassle, I'll just wait for the next set of take offs.

Also your profile doesn't say what Mustang you have, just a Mopar...

I have several cars but no S650 yet. I'm looking up and down the east coast. Can't find what I want in the DMV.

In this case missing TPMS may actually be a BENEFIT since you can pick the correct one instead of a 50/50 chance OP's set is the wrong one.
Won't be a problem with another set of take offs.

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Won't be a problem with another set of take offs.
how you figure? you have a 50/50 chance of the takeoffs haveing the wrong frequency, it would seem.

I'm looking up and down the east coast. Can't find what I want in the DMV.
really? what are you looking for that is so uncommon?

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll take my chances with the TPMS. You know there are scanners to check the frequency, right?
From standing next to the car or wheel.

Uncommon? WTF? Do you just buy a 60K car not in your choice of color or optioned the way you want? Yes, I have checked Ourisman, and every other dealer within 50 miles of the DMV. I'm looking for a GT 401A Performance pack, 10 speed auto with AVE, Magneride, no Recaros in White with NPP or Atlas Blue with or without NPP, blue or red calipers. Uncommon, I don't know. But not in stock around here. I'll find one close enough in the next month or two, I'm sure. New cars coming in every week, right?

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
OH, and red inserts in the seats :)
sounds like you're gonna need a custom-order. NPP is massively oversubscribed so I wouldn't hang my hat on that one. Emblems are rip+replaced easy enough. And Atlas (I like) is not very popular in the general order book.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many miles? Less than 1 or 2k and I'd consider it. Pics? Color? Is it an auto?
And by the way, for the new one it's gonna have to be someone who will deal with a persuasive buyer. 5k off is not gonna cut it.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I know about the NPP. But I am seeing some around so I hope I can find one like I want. I figure it's a 50/50 chance. If I don't find one by late spring I will wait to order a '25. Maybe some nice new anniversary colors. I have a couple of other toys to play with. Including a 2014 GT track pack 6 speed with only a couple thousand miles on it. And the 600HP Scat Pack.

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry, I didn't think out that reply:) I thought you wanted to sell me the Mach 1.
Sponsored