• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Still “in production”

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It only takes a few days to produce a car, some will take a day or two more depending the options.

Just for fun I use Ford Chat twice a day just about every day and log the responses. I have even called Ford Marketing but haven't gotten any different information from them. I text my Dealer when a date changes to get an update he has. Now I have gotten different response from Ford Chat, one will word it a lot differently.

There is even other things to do like "checking for modules to pop" and "checking a tear tag" which if you know what your looking at will let you know if your car is completely built. I have done this once and would have been good if I checked it the day the car was being built and re-check after that.

I would say the best thing for you guys wondering if your car is built is to keep checking with Ford Chat and your salesperson. Nothing wrong using the Ford Chat as much as you want.
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Do you have a date on your tracker under in production? If you do, then your car is done. Mine was about 3 days after my blend. You just need to sit back and wait for Ford to release them, like most of us are doing. No reason to bother them constantly. Patience!