• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stealthbox fit

gt4dyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP, 6SP
First post. Great to be here!

I have been digging into whether the Stealthbox will fit in the S650. In looking at different pictures and the actual installation instructions, the trunk seems to be very similar if not identical to the 550. I haven't been able to find anyone who has attempted this. If anyone knows on here, that would be great...Otherwise I plan on buying one to see if it actually fits.

JL says they are not sure of it fitting so I imagine they possibly haven't tried yet.

More to come.
Sponsored

psr070187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium w Active Exhaust
Could you please let me know if it does fit? Been wanting to purchase one since I bought my GT!

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Also wondering the same. I'll be watching this thread.

How do you plan on integrating controls with the car? My audio guy was saying the the amp/EQ (??) are not unlocked yet and sounded like he'd have to add an external control.

I may be explaining that wrong...

MOTrus2024GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Also wondering the same. I'll be watching this thread.

How do you plan on integrating controls with the car? My audio guy was saying the the amp/EQ (??) are not unlocked yet and sounded like he'd have to add an external control.

I may be explaining that wrong...
If you have Forscan, this video shows how to disable the factory EQ on the 550. I am not sure if it is the same for the 650, but here is the link.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I haven't seen anyone try to fit a stealthbox into a s650 yet but the trunk seems identical. If it ends up not fitting you could always return it.

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
I reached out to this company but again they have not had a chance to try fitting a box into 2024 mustang https://store.audiodesignscg.com/product/2015-2019-mustang-subwoofer-box/ long story short I was/am a MECP certified master Installer etc etc use to own and operate a Car stereo biz but been out of that game for a longgg time.. but I still do all my own stuff and etc.. I COULD design my own box and fiberglass it etc etc but these days I rather buy one lol.. the JL stealth boxes are nice but way over priced imo unless you are buying to to use the JL sub which they are designed for.. I have seen another company that makes trunk corner boxes for 18-23 and apparently no one has tried to just stick one in a 2024... from what I have seen they look 99% the same in that area...

OP
OP
gt4dyce

gt4dyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP, 6SP
I haven't seen anyone try to fit a stealthbox into a s650 yet but the trunk seems identical. If it ends up not fitting you could always return it.
I really does look exactly the same space. If it does work I will certainly let JL know as well.
Sponsored