• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler for DH in Europe

Saburak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2021 SOLD, DH BLK BVA RECARO Ordered 😴
Thanks, reassuring. You'll win many internet points if you share a link to the video.

edit: maybe this?
edit : yes 👏

I'll send you 2 photos because the video is encrypted; you need to go to the M6 Turbo platform (FR) to be able to view it.

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe IMG_0790

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe IMG_0791
Sponsored

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
indeed an EU Version with the grey side markers in front and the EU taillights with the lower part being the turn signal like shown in Ace's Test Videos. This is indeed a bit reassuring

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Ford had a small
There was a EU Dark Horse spotted in Düsseldorf. It has the spoiler 😎

That's a video from last summer of the spotted DH prototype, sadly doesn't mean anything for the final models

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Ford had a small

That's a video from last summer of the spotted DH prototype, sadly doesn't mean anything for the final models
Was so happy to see it pop up in my feed that I didn't notice the "posted 9 months ago" 😔

CoolMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang DH
Good news! My dealer just told me, the rumor is true and the cars are shipped with the small spoilers, but they change it back to the original at Antwerp.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Good news! My dealer just told me, the rumor is true and the cars are shipped with the small spoilers, but they change it back to the original at Antwerp.
But why have first DHs at dealerships the small spoiler then?

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
could be they add it after at the dealership, I know in the US the cars with the handling package are changed when they arrive at the dealership (the front lip and the wheel well lips are added after for example). Maybe it's the same process here and the models shown have not been done yet until the customer picks up the car??

but interesting information. We'll have to check.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
From what I heard some new DH arrived are not shipped to the dealers currently, but to the Ford HQ in Cologne for "technical reasons". I don't know more details, but it sounds to me like they are doing last minute changes to customer orders to add the spoiler

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
From what I heard some new DH arrived are not shipped to the dealers currently, but to the Ford HQ in Cologne for "technical reasons". I don't know more details, but it sounds to me like they are doing last minute changes to customer orders to add the spoiler
Which ones? Because there is a first 2024.00 lot, and a second 2024.50 lot

The cars are supposed to have this route for Spain:

S650 Mustang Spoiler for DH in Europe 9b40104f-8c7a-4825-a039-71a5e33abc9b-jpe

So, they all go to Antwerp -> Cologne, and just after that, to the customer... I think it has nothing to do with the spoiler since QPDI is just a Quality Control and every single Ford passes through it
Sponsored

Last edited: