• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

So my long mustang story NEVER USE NEXUS AUTO TRANSPORT..

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
So here is my long drawn out brain blast no punctuation run on sentence of buying my 2024 Mustang Ecoboost....

So I was looking at challengers for a month or so before I changed over to get a Mustang ... I decided I didnt really need a GT being I have other stuff to go fast I was looking at daily driver better gas milage etc.. So I went to my local dealership and it would have been 41k for an ecoboost with the 101A package (I had debated on the nite pony I loved everything about the black accents BUT the rood.. WHY paint the thing ughh) so I chose to just get non.. so again my local dealership didnt have one in the atlas blue etc so I decided to look online found one 4hrs away at a dealership talked to them they were going to be 37k or so out the door BUT they had to get one from their sister dealership in NC (I am in SOUTH SOUTH GA) so then I found this board and saw about Ourisman ford in Manassas VA and contacted them they had one with package I liked and even had the 19" wheels ( which I dont really care about but they had the color and with 101a ) so we talked deal and it was 32 and change OUT THE DOOR.. WHAT???? so I said ok Im buying well they said they had a transport company to get it to me but would run about 1500... I was umm crap I watched that show about shipping cars seems high lol so I put add on Uship and etc and got offers from 650-1200 and my brother was in my ear.. You dont know who is gonna move it etc etc.. so instead I googled and found Nexus auto transport.. which said they had gps to track your shipment etc etc so I was like OK will go with big company... I paid extra to have my car picked up on Feb 1st and delivered on the 2nd... well that didnt happen nothing but excuses but I had already paid a deposit and signed a contract.. they then said they had someone who would pick up the 2ndin the morning and have to me by eventing... DIDNT HAPPEN.. so I call around 5pm when they said it would be picked up they said it had been etc.. so I call Ourisman and talk to my sales guy hes like umm Nope your car is still here.. I call back and Nexus says the company they hired out too... WTF do you mean hired out too I paid for YOU to pick it up.. OH sorry we had none of our own carriers doing that route so we hired another company... UGHHHHHH so then they tell me that the person will be picking it up by 7.. 7 comes and goes no pickeup... finally at 8:30 EST pm I get a call from sales guy at ourisman they are there picking up my car.. I said take pics he says the driver wont let him... WHAT>?>>but he sneaks and takes a pic of the front of the TRUCKS tag its like a Ram 3500 NOT a semi... so then he tells me a tow truck thing picked up my car... WHAT??? ended up being a 3 car rollback UGHH so then Nexus is promising me delivery at 8-9am the next morning ... its 13 hrs from VA to me straight shot.. so I am not thinking this is happening.. then I get a call 9am on they are running late ill be there 10-11am ... so I wait NOTHING so then this crap goes on and on all day I finally find out at 9pm on the 3rd that my car is still somewhere in NC.... WHAT??? BTW no gps tracking nadda just the BS I keep getting told.. so then finally the car is supposed to be here 8-9 on the 3rd NOPE guy calls me says hes still in SC ( 7hr away) ughhh so finally at 1:30pm in a thunderstorm the guy shows up.... well its storming and I have it brought to our business which has large bays for trucks to park inside.. get the car off the trailers and see that the drivers door is dented... ( the car had 2 miles on it never test drove etc and I had pics taken by the sales dept hour before it was supposed to be picked up no damage on car) I go off on driver etc etc then he wont put the damage we see on the door on the Bill of Lading... finally I tell him better if he left .. I start drying off the car and see the hood is dented in and scratched in the same place where I had seen it sitting under the crossbar on the car hauler... so thats damaged UGHHH I call the company they had subbed it out too I call NEXUS and then begins a month of lies with the actual guy who hauled it etc.. so here we are today owning the car a month and still fighting about the damage to the car... 4,367 bucks worth ( have to get a new hood and blend in etc etc etc) anyways long story short NEVER use Nexus auto transport ... I have a fight ahead of me still with the insurance company and the guys trucking company becasue Nexus says it on them not Nexus they are out of it even thou they are who I hired and paid.... GRRRRRR end of rant brain expulsion etc....maybe once all this and other issues are fixed I can enjoy my car till then I am frustrated to no end and even then I have a car that had 2 miles on it that had to be repainted and etc......
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
You hired NEXUS. No matter how many times it was subbed out, they ARE responsible for it.

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You hired NEXUS. No matter how many times it was subbed out, they ARE responsible for it.
thats what I said to them and they said NO that the carrier and his insurance they subbed it out too are.. thus why I have been dealing with as what we call a "snake" down here in Ga , the guy in Illinios who is running his one 3 car flat bed as the business that Nexus subbed out too that the guy has 1 stars all across the internet and stuff filed with the BBS and etc that he has damaged multiple cars lost cars etc and that I am dealing with him and I had to contact his insurance company being he refused too.....

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
thats what I said to them and they said NO that the carrier and his insurance they subbed it out too are.. thus why I have been dealing with as what we call a "snake" down here in Ga , the guy in Illinios who is running his one 3 car flat bed as the business that Nexus subbed out too that the guy has 1 stars all across the internet and stuff filed with the BBS and etc that he has damaged multiple cars lost cars etc and that I am dealing with him and I had to contact his insurance company being he refused too.....
Your contract is with NEXUS, not with whomever NEXUS hired. That's not the way it works. They're telling you that hoping that you'll believe them. Depending upon the amount of damages, I'd pay an attorney a few dollars to send NEXUS a letter.

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your contract is with NEXUS, not with whomever NEXUS hired. That's not the way it works. They're telling you that hoping that you'll believe them. Depending upon the amount of damages, I'd pay an attorney a few dollars to send NEXUS a letter.
Its 4,367 dollars of damage... hell to be honest I don't want my car painted on (family did own a auto body shop till 2 years ago ) I rather have a replacement car but not how it works....

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
This is Nexes' bill to pay. They can go after Mr. 1-star on their own time. If they can't recover that's too damn bad and they'll quit using him as a sub.

Go get an attorney.

I'm sorry you had such a rotten experience.

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is Nexes' bill to pay. They can go after Mr. 1-star on their own time. If they can't recover that's too damn bad and they'll quit using him as a sub.

Go get an attorney.

I'm sorry you had such a rotten experience.
yeah Abraham at Ourisman was awesome and got me a Super great deal but since then its been down hill .... yeah I threatened to get one and etc but I will have to find one in Illinois being thats where the guy is from would be a waste to go after Nexus I read reddits about how its buried in their contracts (which you never get a copy of) that you cant sue etc.. of course I find all this stuff AFTER I used them..

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
You should’ve gotten a GT. Period.

Jk man, sorry, that sucks…
These large companies make sure to cover their asses, good luck with that incoming headache !

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
in case anyone else wants to ship their own, EasyAutoShip out of Youngstown OH https://diytransport.com/ comes HIGHLY recommended. You want to talk to Abbey.

The company is super aggressive about policing their subs and none of this shirking of responsibility.

Full disclosure, they are Ourisman's go-to transport company and one call from Jason if he gets wind of a bad experience will have that sub fired immediately.

OP
OP
The Batfan

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
in case anyone else wants to ship their own, EasyAutoShip out of Youngstown OH https://diytransport.com/ comes HIGHLY recommended. You want to talk to Abbey.

The company is super aggressive about policing their subs and none of this shirking of responsibility.

Full disclosure, they are Ourisman's go-to transport company and one call from Jason if he gets wind of a bad experience will have that sub fired immediately.
yeah I should have just used them But ya know hindsight is 20/20....
Sponsored