• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Found my 2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium 401A for sale

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Nice car, looks like you stuck with a new mustang with a similar spec red convertible.

But LOL at that "retail" price the dealer is listing. 🤣 The internet price is more accurate for 71k miles. Nobody is paying almost $33k for that many miles (although some during the covid car craze probs did).

OP
OP
missenow2011

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Nice car, looks like you stuck with a new mustang with a similar spec red convertible.

But LOL at that "retail" price the dealer is listing. 🤣 The internet price is more accurate for 71k miles. Nobody is paying almost $33k for that many miles (although some during the covid car craze probs did).
Thanks! Yes, I love my reds, Ruby is the 2017 and Scarlett is the new one. I was thinking the same thing about the retail price. I wonder if they will even get the internet price??? hmmm But, I kept it nice and clean. No smoking in it. Did not really let anyone else drive it except my husband and me. Then one day it was being serviced at Ford and we only had the one vehicle because husband was working from home and I let them deliver it and I was not happy with the guy who delivered it. Never let them do that again.
Sponsored