• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Setting Modes is there anyway to store them so its the way you left it from last start up

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
so i know about profiles figured that out but my car starts wit h the fuel consumption and trip meter every time even though i set it to driver assistance is there a way to lock driver assistance in so i dont have to manually change it every time i start the car thnks
Sponsored

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Following.

It took me over a week to figure out how to access the Trip 2 on the driver's HUD. I've tried multiple ways to see if I can get the settings to save with no luck. I have been able to get the Trip 2 meter to stick, however, the MPG resets every time I power cycle the vehicle. Definitely wish Ford would fix this before providing new driver HUDs.

OP
OP
jimsgunshop

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
i agree it a PIA to reset it everytime i get in the car!! and istil dont have the new gauge cluster my latest update is 6.2.0 not 6.2.3 but says there are no updates for me

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Just uncheck every other option besides 'Driver Assistance' ... LOL
Sponsored