• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Saving for a Whipple kit.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Care to link or show this.

* I see it on Lethal Performance. Not available yet, along with the stage 1. I may stand corrected though on it's existence..

I will speak with my good friend, who is tied into to the 2024 program.
Hey brotha. There will be a stage 1 and stage 2 kit available. Our listings aren't enabled for purchase yet as pricing hasn't been finalized nor has Whipple given us the go ahead to start taking pre-orders. Anyone that's advertising pre-orders is full of BS and just taking people's money.
Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I’ve decided I’m gonna get the Whipple Stage 2 kit. If there is anyone out there who is looking to work with car owners to get new parts fitted and tested out or become a sponsor for a show car, I would love to work out a deal. Not asking for anything for free, but if something could benefit your company, and my wallet, I would happily pay cost or some sort of determined % over to benefit both parties. If anyone is interested in forming a partnership feel free to reach out. Located in NC.
Gooood Morning!

So, I will say that unfortunately we are not interested in taking in any new sponsees at this time.

HOWEVER, I will say that we have some really good sales coming up for BF/CB and I will say historically, it's the best time to get yourself a Whipple and save some really good $ !!

You're more than welcome to reach out to me here at Lethal Performance and when the time comes, I'll be more than happy to get you set up!

Thanks!

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Gooood Morning!

So, I will say that unfortunately we are not interested in taking in any new sponsees at this time.

HOWEVER, I will say that we have some really good sales coming up for BF/CB and I will say historically, it's the best time to get yourself a Whipple and save some really good $ !!

You're more than welcome to reach out to me here at Lethal Performance and when the time comes, I'll be more than happy to get you set up!

Thanks!
Thank you so much for reaching out! Unfortunately I am going to be slowly saving to afford the $9k that is the Whipple lol. (Kids take all my money lol). But when I’m ready I’ll reach out and perhaps you’ll have another event coming up with similar savings. Best of luck on your build. Look forward to following it.

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Thank you so much for reaching out! Unfortunately I am going to be slowly saving to afford the $9k that is the Whipple lol. (Kids take all my money lol). But when I’m ready I’ll reach out and perhaps you’ll have another event coming up with similar savings. Best of luck on your build. Look forward to following it.
Of course, completely understandable haha.

Most definitely, look forward to you reaching out and us getting you some power!

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course, completely understandable haha.

Most definitely, look forward to you reaching out and us getting you some power!
Do you happen to do any special pricing for veterans? I’m guessing not but never hurts to ask…. I hope that doesn’t make me sound cheap lol

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
We are in southeastern NC. We are a Whipple dealer and do installs. We plan to install a Whipple on our 24 when it becomes available.

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Do you happen to do any special pricing for veterans? I’m guessing not but never hurts to ask…. I hope that doesn’t make me sound cheap lol
For a Whipple kit, absolutely. To be completely frank, The BF/CF sales would have a bit more of an aggressive % but I'd be glad to help out a vet!

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are in southeastern NC. We are a Whipple dealer and do installs. We plan to install a Whipple on our 24 when it becomes available.
I’m in Greenville. Would love to talk about installation. Can I PM you sometime?

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hey brotha. There will be a stage 1 and stage 2 kit available. Our listings aren't enabled for purchase yet as pricing hasn't been finalized nor has Whipple given us the go ahead to start taking pre-orders. Anyone that's advertising pre-orders is full of BS and just taking people's money.
I'll DM ya.. LOL
Sponsored