• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S550 Mach 1 Handling Package Wheels on S650 Dark Horse

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I don't know whether I was supposed to post it in the vapor blue thread, but here are 2 new images (sorry if that has been posted already) of the Dark Horse in Vapor Blue.

Interestingly this DH has the Mach 1 handling package wheels if I can recall correctly.

Somehow these 2 pictures look really nice and the Vapor Blue also look better than the pictures we have seen before. Also the plastic piece beneath the headlights don't seem to be gross looking in these examples compared what I have seen before.

I guess I really need to see the DH in person, because no matter how many pictures I see, the car alwasys seem to differ. Still I think I would foil that plastic part or get it painted after market.

Greetz

Evo

S650 Mustang S550 Mach 1 Handling Package Wheels on S650 Dark Horse DH new image 1

S650 Mustang S550 Mach 1 Handling Package Wheels on S650 Dark Horse DH new image 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
The back has the handling pack wheel btw. On different tires than the handling pack tires. Probably just best to ignore the wheels/tires on this one 😂
I don't know whether I was supposed to post it in the vapor blue thread, but here are 2 new images (sorry if that has been posted already) of the Dark Horse in Vapor Blue.

Interestingly this DH has the Mach 1 handling package wheels if I can recall correctly.

Somehow these 2 pictures look really nice and the Vapor Blue also look better than the pictures we have seen before. Also the plastic piece beneath the headlights don't seem to be gross looking in these examples compared what I have seen before.

I guess I really need to see the DH in person, because no matter how many pictures I see, the car alwasys seem to differ. Still I think I would foil that plastic part or get it painted after market.

Greetz

Evo

DH new image 1.jpg

DH new image 2.jpg