• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Replacement Air Filters

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This is a universal fit filter and not specifically designed for the S650. K&N hasnā€™t released one yet. But if you have to have it. šŸ‘

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Appreciate it, I started researching. For costs oil seems smarter if the dry are about the same price with increased replacement times

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
I purchased these filters some time ago (RU-1037). They're nearly the same dimensions as the stock filters with exception to the base height. When I was on the Steeda site yesterday they had filters up from K&N for 24MY but I don't see them anymore.

This was the PN they had initially advertised on Steeda's site:
K&N RU-3102HBK Universal Clamp-On Air Filter (knfilters.com)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I purchased these filters some time ago (RU-1037). They're nearly the same dimensions as the stock filters with exception to the base height. When I was on the Steeda site yesterday they had filters up from K&N for 24MY but I don't see them anymore.

This was the PN they had initially advertised on Steeda's site:
K&N RU-3102HBK Universal Clamp-On Air Filter (knfilters.com)
Regardless of what any retailer shows K&N has not released an engine air filter for the S650. I do not understand the need to rush out and buy new filters. Just wait until they come out with a factory designed replacement.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
CJPony shows them, K&N says they donā€™t have any, so just for fun I ordered them, and I got an email telling me that they donā€™t know when they will be available, but they had a part number and a price!šŸ˜€
Sponsored