• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rear view camera issue

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Does this look misaligned to anyone else? Im backing out of my car port and I am perfectly aligned with the street but the angle seems VERY off. My 2018 mustang camera angle was fine but my current 2024 camera seems very skewed to an angle even easier to tell with the bumper showing on one side more than the other ( I know the picture is also slightly angled itself but on screen it looks the same). I drew on the picture to show what I mean more clearly with white being the problem areas and green being how it looked on my 2018. If anyone can post a picture of their camera alignment it would help very much!
S650 Mustang Rear view camera issue IMG_9370
Sponsored

OP
OP

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
you can see it on the bottom of the screen where the bumper is at that its not even
Yeah that is where I first noticed it 2 weeks ago but it really hit me at night when I was backing out of my drive way

OP
OP

The Dark D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Same for me but just having the right side so much more prominent of the angle at least in my case bothers me. I trust my dealership only because they take a video all around the car and the area they work on before touching it so that if I find something they messed up they are safe or to blame
Sponsored