• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pre-Collision Assist - Warning Tone

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Anybody else noticed that the pre-collision assist audible tone fails to chime if touch audible tones are disabled on the infotainment system settings?
The other day as usual some dude cut me off while on the freeway while I was on cruise control , and noticed that the pre-collision assist light on the instrument cluster lit up but there was no audible tone!
Seems like a bug?
Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Seems like there are multiple weird bugs that haven't been updated yet. My collision assist warning came on the other day with zero cars in front of me for no reason at all. Scared me in the moment but glad it was a false alarm.

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like there are multiple weird bugs that haven't been updated yet. My collision assist warning came on the other day with zero cars in front of me for no reason at all. Scared me in the moment but glad it was a false alarm.
Did you get an audible beep?

OP
OP
infinitemberstang

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a way to view old alerts on a DH? Like all previous alerts?
Sponsored