• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
YouTube recommended this to me, a POV, no voice, drive around Michigan. looks like it's a 700A, Blue Ember, 10R80 spec and also shows off Android Auto
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The morning commute of a Ford cup holder engineer..HAHA

I was all over Dearborn this past week. You see a lot of cool Ford stuff when you creep around,

Being serious, that sounds good and gets up nice. Credit to the creator for driving it fairly how it was meant to be driven for us.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
The morning commute of a Ford cup holder engineer..HAHA

I was all over Dearborn this past week. You see a lot of cool Ford stuff when you creep around,

Being serious, that sounds good and gets up nice. Credit to the creator for driving it fairly how it was meant to be driven for us.
yeah, i was glad to hear the engine both at normal and realistic RPMs. that one F-150 really wanted to race him

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Damn good drive! Can’t wait for my DH too! Thanks for the good video! You’re wise enough not to race the F150! Only a fool would do that if a undercover cop would be driving that F150! Lol!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
YouTube recommended this to me, a POV, no voice, drive around Michigan. looks like it's a 700A, Blue Ember, 10R80 spec and also shows off Android Auto
I love that this guy actually drove it POV like a normal morning commute. That is exactly how I would drive it, would probably give that F150 driver something to smile about though. I will have my exhaust in sport/track all the time, never in normal. I am glad he showed us the difference. This is the first video I have been able to tell an audible difference in normal/sport. Usually I cant hear the difference until track exhaust setting.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Damn good drive! Can’t wait for my DH too! Thanks for the good video! You’re wise enough not to race the F150! Only a fool would do that if a undercover cop would be driving that F150! Lol!
it is not my video. I think he did race the F-150 though. he probably wanted to see what one can do after seeing the killjoy test mule drivers do nothing interesting

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
it is not my video. I think he did race the F-150 though. he probably wanted to see what one can do after seeing the killjoy test mule drivers do nothing interesting
IDK about where you guys live....but in my experience, the F-150 trying to race is usually the 5.0 work truck with a whipple that would DUST me. lol

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
I have a 2017 F150 2.7L Ecoboost. They are turbocharged out of the factory and are deceiving in how quick they are. I've surprised a few GTs, Camaros, Chargers, etc off the line but when they wake up...well, lol. Can't wait for my DH...

Last edited: