• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices?

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
I have seen the black onyx, does anyone have pics of the other colors?

Again, on the premium, not with the 401A package, and not the Recaros.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I have seen the black onyx, does anyone have pics of the other colors?

Again, on the premium, not with the 401A package, and not the Recaros.

Thanks!
Found a couple pics of the red interior with standard leather, not Recaros. Tempted to go with this instead of the black interior, if I'm being honest.

S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 1679827887767

S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 1679827930761

Space gray and onyx black are everywhere. But I still have yet to see a single photo of the emberglo interior. I'm not worried, because that's not a color I'd run with, but I looked it up and couldn't see any.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found a couple pics of the red interior with standard leather, not Recaros. Tempted to go with this instead of the black interior, if I'm being honest.

1679827887767.png

1679827930761.png

Space gray and onyx black are everywhere. But I still have yet to see a single photo of the emberglo interior. I'm not worried, because that's not a color I'd run with, but I looked it up and couldn't see any.
S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 1679829555841

Found a pic of all the interior finishes from the unveiling. Pretty sure the 2nd from the top is the emberglo. Wonder how it will look in person

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang

1679827887767.png

1679827930761.png

This Carmine Red is what I am going for.

Gray and lowkey on the exterior.
Fun and red on the interior.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This Carmine Red is what I am going for.

Gray and lowkey on the exterior.
Fun and red on the interior.
Also going Carmine Red, though I’m going black instead of gray

Sleek and professional exterior, vibrant and fun interior

I almost went black on black, but then I remembered I live in Utah, and the hot desert sun will cook me alive with black on black

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Also going Carmine Red, though I’m going black instead of gray

Sleek and professional exterior, vibrant and fun interior

I almost went black on black, but then I remembered I live in Utah, and the hot desert sun will cook me alive with black on black

My first mustang was black and I LOVE the color. Unfortunately so did the pollen 😩. Keep that car outside for 10 minutes and it's a wrap 🥲

As a Floridian those I can agree with the heat. It's honestly one of the appeals for me to go premium. Them cooled seats are a life saver

OP
OP
Grabber_GT

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all the above colors only available if you get the 401A package?

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Ordered a white convertible with space grey interior.

Don't want to burn the back of my legs sitting on a black seat when I am wearing SHORT SHORTS! (I mean, my wife, ya, my wife...LOL)

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Anyone known what “color accent stitching” would be? Obviously it’s the stitching on the interior but what color would it be and does it change depending on paint?

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Anyone known what “color accent stitching” would be? Obviously it’s the stitching on the interior but what color would it be and does it change depending on paint?
From what i can tell, it is the stitching on the dash, door panels, console etc.

it will match the the upgrade colors (space grey, carmine red, emberglow etc)

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
From what i can tell, it is the stitching on the dash, door panels, console etc.

it will match the the upgrade colors (space grey, carmine red, emberglow etc)
So not gonna be able to get blue stitching with black interior, I was hoping that getting vapor blue would mean the stitching would match but oh well maybe ill find someone with a DH that doesn't want their blue seats lol

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My first mustang was black and I LOVE the color. Unfortunately so did the pollen 😩. Keep that car outside for 10 minutes and it's a wrap 🥲

As a Floridian those I can agree with the heat. It's honestly one of the appeals for me to go premium. Them cooled seats are a life saver
The cooled seats I 100% agree with you. I've owned a triple black Lexus for awhile (why do you think I'd like to avoid that color combo) and now that I've experienced heated and cooled seats, I can't ever go back. Never ever!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Oxford White with Space Grey interior will be a great combo.
It's what I'll be ordering if/when we finally can, down under.
(Our choices are not as great as y'all over the other side of the pond)

Recaros pictured, but you get the idea.

S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 2024-ford-mustang-gt-35

S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 2024-ford-mustang-gt-38

S650 Mustang Pics of the various GT Premium interior leather color choices? 2024-ford-mustang-gt-39

And I dare say other exterior colours will go great with SG interior as well.

Source: https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2024-ford-mustang-interior-review

My current daily, a 2016 RAV4 has black leather seats, black everywhere, and I'm over it.
Sponsored