• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ourisman Manassas, VA details

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
  • Banned
I figured I'd start an independent thread (like Granger has) to discuss/announce their terms and conditions.
Unfortunately I have very little news and nothing is definitive. That should change on the day the order books officially open.

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DEAL WITH ONLY JASON CLARK! 571-221-3807

Unfortunately some of the other salesmen are of questionable quality as is their adherence to facts and no BS.
What I CAN say is they have "plenty" of DH allocations - "just take orders, we'll tell you when you're getting close to max".
There is only ONE allocation currently spoken for.

The front office is still dithering on price strategy but is hinting the ADM will be 5-7k.
I've remonstrated with my POC that it would be poor business sense to not at least match MSRP for verified M6G members while dealers across the country, some of whom have meager allocations are doing it. (ed. it's not like they need the money, they make a killing on trucks, Maverick, and Bronco.)

What I would do, If you want a DH and you've been wait-listed at a dealer who is out of allocations is call up Jason Clark, tell him you're "friends of Matt on M6G". Give him your forum ID. And state clearly, "I would like to order a DH but only on the condition of MSRP". That gives Jason ammo when he walks up to the front office with a sheef of order forms, "I've got 30 orders for DH here but none of them will accept over MSRP".

I think Ford and their dealers generally are grossly mistaken as to desirability of the S650 and the take rate in these "high" APR and uncertain times, let alone the willingness to suffer the ADM game for yet another year.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
I called the sons of bitches before going to Keller Bros and they're saying like 10k+ ADM - Joe? Jeff? whatever the sales manager's name is.

OP
OP

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
nd they're saying like 10k+ ADM
the front office is sticking fingers in the wind at the moment. They have a different answer every couple of days. They are playing "monkey see, monkey do." by watching what Koons and Ted Britt etc are batting around.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
This is the Dealer that just screwed me over - look at my post on 6G.

Be forewarned: if you do business with them “Shady” is the best way to describe them. We all know dealers BS, trickery, games, and nonsense. We all know when you walk into a dealer it’s like walking into a Carnival game show. However, signing people’s names to Finance documents (no not printing the names on the printer) actually endorsing my wife and I signature and scribbling it in such a way as to make it unreadable- BUT SIGNED - is FRAUD.

Anyone doing business with them be forewarned…!!!

OP
OP

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
However, signing people’s names to Finance documents (no not printing the names on the printer) actually endorsing my wife and I signature and scribbling it in such a way as to make it unreadable- BUT SIGNED - is FRAUD.
do you have the name of the Finance guy? Because I will absolutely get this chased down and dealt with as best as I am able (being an outsider).

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I figured I'd start an independent thread (like Granger has) to discuss/announce their terms and conditions.
Unfortunately I have very little news and nothing is definitive. That should change on the day the order books officially open.

What I CAN say is they have "plenty" of DH allocations - "just take orders, we'll tell you when you're getting close to max".
There is only ONE allocation currently spoken for.

The front office is still dithering on price strategy but is hinting the ADM will be 5-7k.
I've remonstrated with my POC that it would be poor business sense to not at least match MSRP for verified M6G members while dealers across the country, some of whom have meager allocations are doing it. (ed. it's not like they need the money, they make a killing on trucks, Maverick, and Bronco.)

What I would do, If you want a DH and you've been wait-listed at a dealer who is out of allocations is call up Jason Clark, tell him you're "friends of Matt on M6G". Give him your forum ID. And state clearly, "I would like to order a DH but only on the condition of MSRP". That gives Jason ammo when he walks up to the front office with a sheef of order forms, "I've got 30 orders for DH here but none of them will accept over MSRP".

I think Ford and their dealers generally are grossly mistaken as to desirability of the S650 and the take rate in these "high" APR and uncertain times, let alone the willingness to suffer the ADM game for yet another year.
Did they mention anything about deposits?

When I spoke with them in January, the implication was they would not require one.

OP
OP

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Did they mention anything about deposits?

When I spoke with them in January, the implication was they would not require one.
I posted what I have. March 27th I should have something solid.

The other matter is being investigated by the brass.

OP
OP

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
still nothing "official". They are/were getting "crushed" with Bronco and now Mustang orders. Regular Mustang is (per talk) at MSRP and DH at 8-10K ADM.

I don't know if price is being negotiated on a firm basis or "no more than" basis which leaves discounts open to future discussion.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My order is in! Jason was really responsive and easy going. Priority 19 😕 but hopefully Ford gets this assembly line rolling soon

S650 Mustang Ourisman Manassas, VA details order 2
Sponsored