• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official SHADOW BLACK Mustang S650 Thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have to ask, does anyone notice this too? There always is a FoMoCo car (Does not matter if it is Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury) in spy shots or photos with pre-production cars? I am not including the car being photographed.
That’s probably by design. They’re probably out testing multiple vehicles at the same time. Either that or they’re using corporate vehicles as a shield so the preproduction cars don’t get smashed into
Sponsored

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
That’s probably by design. They’re probably out testing multiple vehicles at the same time. Either that or they’re using corporate vehicles as a shield so the preproduction cars don’t get smashed into
What I mean is- I see the spy shots FA post, and there is, say, a 2014 ford escape or a 2016 lincoln mkz. Just pedestrian fomoco cars, nothing uncommon. Sometimes they are going o the other side of the road too.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
What I mean is- I see the spy shots FA post, and there is, say, a 2014 ford escape or a 2016 lincoln mkz. Just pedestrian fomoco cars, nothing uncommon. Sometimes they are going o the other side of the road too.
Probably just coincidence and more noticeable because youre already looking at a FoMoCo product. A good number of spy shots are in the Detroit area so there’s probably a higher concentration of cars from the big 3 there anyway.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I think this picture belongs in this thread.

FB_IMG_1684198432460.jpg
Are those Ford wheels? I like the smaller "lip spoiler" on the back.
Sponsored