• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official SHADOW BLACK Mustang S650 Thread

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
This is the best review of the GT, easily. Throttle House really deciphers the steering
Sponsored

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Found this video that shows a Shadow Black GT with Nite Pony package alongside other colors. Phenomenal🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. In my opinion, this is probably the best I’ve seen the Shadow black s650 look. Other images & videos weren’t really clear enough.

S650 Mustang Official SHADOW BLACK Mustang S650 Thread IMG_9767

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
They make a good point when they say that when everything is black, nothing is black. None of the black accents have any punch to them since they all blend into one overall black vehicle. Something to ponder. In some ways it does take away from the black grill and hood vent.

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Found this on youtube, at 10:21 , he has the shadow black next to the Red with NP.
looks menacing as hell. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 can’t wait to get my hands on mine.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
You are a total asshole and should be banned from the forum. We have a right to express opinions.
Consider yourself reported.

You're more than entitled to your feelings (and many folks have already expressed they empathize with you), but when you devolve into calling strangers on an internet forum assholes / dicks and wanting to ban people who've done nothing wrong over an automobile, with all due respect maybe you need to reevaluate your own priorities in life.

Someone else has already suggested you contact @Ford Motor Company to tell them know how you feel, but you thumbed your nose at that suggestion. So I'm not sure what else you want from us nor what you hope to accomplish with this thread, because we're not obligated to entertain your "venting."

If you're really this obsessed over the car not arriving as fast as you had expected, no one's forcing you to buy it. You're more than welcome to take your money and buy a different kind of car off a dealer's lot so that you don't have to suffer through what you think is an unreasonable wait time for a factory order.