• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/18) - Job 1 Delay (Still TBD)

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Another week with no VIN, build week, or even an email saying "sorry". Its all good as long as this is the best built Mustang the world has ever seen. FRAP employees, we are all looking forward to seeing your craftsmanship roll off the assembly line. For the rest of us....the wait goes on....
Ordered 3/28, just got the sorry email yesterday.
Sponsored

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
Interesting fact about Ford and USA was a work horse...

B-24 Liberator Assembly Line at Ford Willow Run Bomber Plant, 1944. At last Willow Run hit its stride in 1944. That April, employees in two nine-hour shifts, working six days a week, produced 453 airplanes in 468 hours -- a production rate equal to one finished B-24 Liberator every 63 minutes.

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
Another week with no VIN, build week, or even an email saying "sorry". Its all good as long as this is the best built Mustang the world has ever seen. FRAP employees, we are all looking forward to seeing your craftsmanship roll off the assembly line. For the rest of us....the wait goes on....
Finally got my "sorry" email yesterday. Ordered mine the day order banks opened.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I will be buying another 23 Mach1 if I can find an HP 6 banger -

F the 24 I will take delivery and flip it for some dough if and when it shows up 🙄… my crystal ball says this car will be fraught with one problem after another

dconfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My dealer emailed me yesterday and said that my order was in previewing, and we should have a VIN on Thursday. Thats the end of that.

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
My dealer shows that I am still scheduled for 6/19 (my email from Ford states 6/26). I have not been pushed back......yet.

GT premium, auto, perf pack, active exhaust, nite pony, vapor blue

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Up here in Canada we don’t even get sorry emails we have to bug the salesman to find if the build day got pushed AGAIN!!!
What date did you get pushed to now? I was originally 9 May, then 26 May, now 30 May. Its a bit frustrating, but, then again, my wife waited 18 months for her C8.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
30th May but that’s the forth time it’s been changed
Yeah, insider info from our southern Ontario Regional rep is saying all early orders have been pushed to 30 May, but, he doesn't think any will get built until late June. I sincerely hope he is wrong. They are doing "major" QC retooling changes to the line at Flat Rock..... (his quote)

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
My dealer shows that I am still scheduled for 6/19 (my email from Ford states 6/26). I have not been pushed back......yet.

GT premium, auto, perf pack, active exhaust, nite pony, vapor blue
we have the same options except color..my dealer sent me the sorry email we got..but said hang in there vin and build date coming.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah, insider info from our southern Ontario Regional rep is saying all early orders have been pushed to 30 May, but, he doesn't think any will get built until late June. I sincerely hope he is wrong. They are doing "major" QC retooling changes to the line at Flat Rock..... (his quote)
Damn, I had to re-submit my order this week. Change of dealer because the first one tried to screw me over big-time... So I guess i'm just hoping to see mine before winter!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
As every new design, I think it's been decided from the first that they will not release it before fall. They want it to be close to the beginning of year 2024 as much as they can. They'll keep stalling us, and they'll keep distracting us until September or October. But then a deep economic recession will start, and half the orders will be cancelled. Then they'll start crying about bad sales numbers.
Sponsored