• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Drill - Front Plate Mount - Questions

MyloTcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I will not put one on mine. I will see what happens.
I live just outside Madison in Oregon WI. I've owned 4 Corvettes since 2002 and none of them had a front plate. I never had a problem in Wisconsin. On my C6 Corvette, however, I did purchase a bracket that mounted by the radiator and had a removable plate. I was hoping to find something similar for my new 2024 GT Premium which doesn't have the "stock" license plate holder installed,. But after reading this thread I now understand about the adaptive cruise sensor. So while I'm not concerned about Wisconsin, it's driving in other states that require a front plate that could be problematic since I believe Wisconsin still technically requires a front plate. Arrrggghhhh....
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I live just outside Madison in Oregon WI. I've owned 4 Corvettes since 2002 and none of them had a front plate. I never had a problem in Wisconsin. On my C6 Corvette, however, I did purchase a bracket that mounted by the radiator and had a removable plate. I was hoping to find something similar for my new 2024 GT Premium which doesn't have the "stock" license plate holder installed,. But after reading this thread I now understand about the adaptive cruise sensor. So while I'm not concerned about Wisconsin, it's driving in other states that require a front plate that could be problematic since I believe Wisconsin still technically requires a front plate. Arrrggghhhh....
One week before I got my Mustang. My daughter got stopped for no front plate after 3 years of not having one.

I'm still not doing it. I drive around a lot for my job and look. I bet 20% + of the cars in WI have no front plate.